How long do you usually spend in the TV?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. How long do you usually spend in the TV?
3 years ago#1
I typically am going for as close to max S.Link as possible so I only go 1 day a month. It's so fun though! I haven't played in a while but I left off at Rise's dungeon and probably spent 10 hours in it? Just doing all the sidequests for Kanji's etc, a lil gold hand farmin'.

I cleared it at level 46 so I am totally overleveled but still. I love how the battle system is actually fun.
3 years ago#2

I probably go in the TV on the first day it becomes available to save someone, then I never go in again until the next investigation. I don't think I spent a particularly long amount of time inside the tv itself though, most of my time is spent finding/fusing persona and doing sidequests, it's ludicrously easy to gain exp because of the gold hands.
PSN: LostRequiem1 - Feel free to add
3 years ago#3
I only go on the first day that it's available, do whatever needs to be done there, and spend the rest of the time on Links.
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
3 years ago#4
Only when necessary... which is generally one day per dungeon.
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#6
I rescue everybody in one day. On rainy days I go back to hunt for hands and kill extra bosses when there are no social links I care about nor any Personas worth drinking coffee with.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
3 years ago#7
I go whenever I feel like it. It's easy to complete the dungeon in one day, but then I go in to defeat the bonus boss or do quests. I don't really restrict it to rainy days, which probably hurts my chances at a max SL run, but I really like the dungeon crawling aspect of the game, so I don't care.
3 years ago#8
Mostly one day, though have to go back sometimes for quest items.
3 years ago#9
Only go in whenever there's someone to be saved.

1) Only Yukiko

2) Pringle boss + Kanji

3) Risette + Sauna Boss

Managed a hefty Level 63 after saving Risette, all thanks to killing lots of hands (do they really appear more on rainy days).

Other than that...S-Links all the way...but tempted to do into the dungeon now and get Level 72 for Michael and Trumpeter D:
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. How long do you usually spend in the TV?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived