How long do you usually spend in the TV?

#1MHGALEPosted 1/25/2013 5:04:17 PM
I typically am going for as close to max S.Link as possible so I only go 1 day a month. It's so fun though! I haven't played in a while but I left off at Rise's dungeon and probably spent 10 hours in it? Just doing all the sidequests for Kanji's etc, a lil gold hand farmin'.

I cleared it at level 46 so I am totally overleveled but still. I love how the battle system is actually fun.
---
SMT IV 2013! BELIEVE!
#2Umbris_LetalisPosted 1/25/2013 5:24:11 PM
Honestly?

I probably go in the TV on the first day it becomes available to save someone, then I never go in again until the next investigation. I don't think I spent a particularly long amount of time inside the tv itself though, most of my time is spent finding/fusing persona and doing sidequests, it's ludicrously easy to gain exp because of the gold hands.
---
PSN: LostRequiem1 - Feel free to add
#3_BTT_Posted 1/25/2013 5:45:02 PM
I only go on the first day that it's available, do whatever needs to be done there, and spend the rest of the time on Links.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#4SicianPosted 1/25/2013 5:50:27 PM
Only when necessary... which is generally one day per dungeon.
---
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.
#5TehTrumpCardPosted 1/25/2013 6:03:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6ViewtifulGenePosted 1/25/2013 6:25:28 PM
I rescue everybody in one day. On rainy days I go back to hunt for hands and kill extra bosses when there are no social links I care about nor any Personas worth drinking coffee with.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#7ImrainaPosted 1/26/2013 5:39:30 AM
I go whenever I feel like it. It's easy to complete the dungeon in one day, but then I go in to defeat the bonus boss or do quests. I don't really restrict it to rainy days, which probably hurts my chances at a max SL run, but I really like the dungeon crawling aspect of the game, so I don't care.
#8metamaraPosted 1/26/2013 6:31:14 AM
Mostly one day, though have to go back sometimes for quest items.
#9RelvamonPosted 1/26/2013 6:36:34 AM
Only go in whenever there's someone to be saved.

1) Only Yukiko

2) Pringle boss + Kanji

3) Risette + Sauna Boss

Managed a hefty Level 63 after saving Risette, all thanks to killing lots of hands (do they really appear more on rainy days).

Other than that...S-Links all the way...but tempted to do into the dungeon now and get Level 72 for Michael and Trumpeter D: