If they took out the japanese honorifics...

#91deathpapayaPosted 1/28/2013 1:31:05 PM
monkeypahng posted...
deathpapaya posted...
monkeypahng posted...
deathpapaya posted...

Better/worse doesn't make the game bad or good.

And you're still using your horrible analogy of comparing it to a random chair?

Are you just that stupid or trolling?

Seems like you still don't understand the point. It's insiginifcant. Guess you are too stupid to understand even when I explained it to you.

Yes because what's insignificant to you is the same to everybody else.

Wow you are stupid, or just 12.

Hmm? By that logic. The chairs can be significant and therefore worthy of a topic about whether or not the inclusion/exclusion of chairs makes the game better or worse for you.

Heck. Anyone can make a topic about anything asking whether it's inclusion or exclusion of *insert anything* makes the game better or worse to them.

You know, you really shouldn't call people stupid when you fail to understand a comparison even when explained in simple terms.

Except obviously people do care and don't think it's insignificant because there have been multiple topics with multiple pages about it with most replies being on one spectrum or the other.

Seriously there's no way anyone could be as stupid or dense as you, so you're probably just a troll so please stop trolling thanks.
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#92monkeypahngPosted 1/28/2013 1:39:46 PM
deathpapaya posted...

Except obviously people do care and don't think it's insignificant because there have been multiple topics with multiple pages about it with most replies being on one spectrum or the other.

Seriously there's no way anyone could be as stupid or dense as you, so you're probably just a troll so please stop trolling thanks.

Because every reponse is clearly people saying saying it's significant and they do care about them. Or that multiple pages and replies mean anything.

Are you sure you even know what stupid or dense means? You can't really accuse people of trolling when you're the one that started throwing insults around.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#93deathpapayaPosted 1/28/2013 1:43:02 PM
monkeypahng posted...
deathpapaya posted...

Because every reponse is clearly people saying saying it's significant and they do care about them. Or that multiple pages and replies mean anything.

Are you sure you even know what stupid or dense means? You can't really accuse people of trolling when you're the one that started throwing insults around.

Just because it doesn't ruin or make the game doesn't mean it's insignificant as a random chair. There's variations of significance you know.

Such bad trolling. I would be ashamed if I knew you.
---
#94KotetsuPosted 1/28/2013 1:44:47 PM
It's an interesting discussion. Nothing more, nothing less. Not everyone has been looking at P4/P4G GameFAQs boards every day for the past few years. Or are you saying that any discussion that doesn't lead to a 100% consensus isn't worth having?
#95monkeypahngPosted 1/28/2013 1:47:43 PM
deathpapaya posted...

Just because it doesn't ruin or make the game doesn't mean it's insignificant as a random chair. There's variations of significance you know.

Such bad trolling. I would be ashamed if I knew you.

Just because the chair is insignificant for you, doesn't mean it's insignificant to others. Remember who said that?

Sounds more like you're the one trolling.
---
#96deathpapayaPosted 1/28/2013 1:56:38 PM
I didn't say that about the chair.

Way to fail at the classic troll method about of trying to put words in my mouth.

If you're going to troll at least be good at it.

I'm ashamed to be the same species as you.
---
#97monkeypahngPosted 1/28/2013 2:02:48 PM
deathpapaya posted...
I didn't say that about the chair.

Way to fail at the classic troll method about of trying to put words in my mouth.

If you're going to troll at least be good at it.

I'm ashamed to be the same species as you.

I see you don't understand context. Allow me to help clarify since you're having trouble.

Yes because what's insignificant to you is the same to everybody else.

Need me to elaborate further, or can you deduce it by yourself?

You should take your own advice.
---
#98deathpapayaPosted 1/28/2013 2:04:17 PM
I never said the chair was insignificant for everyone.

What now troll?

Man, I'm ashamed to live on the same green earth with trolls as bad as you.
---
#99Bro363Posted 1/28/2013 2:09:33 PM
I like 'em. Perfect excuse to not call you by your name.
---
"Quit with the jokes. This is a dead baby we're talking about." - Law and Order: SVU
#100monkeypahngPosted 1/28/2013 2:10:34 PM
deathpapaya posted...
I never said the chair was insignificant for everyone.

What now troll?

Man, I'm ashamed to live on the same green earth with trolls as bad as you.

Doesn't matter. You still called it insignificant. Now go and edit your post to say it's insignificant to yourself.
---