Does anything happen once one of the characters is your girlfriend?

#1bigt3224Posted 1/26/2013 6:27:07 PM
I got Yukiko maxed out last night, so she is my girlfriend now, but all she ever wants to do is go to the MC's room and just says "I love you" and then it skips to evening.

So does anything else happen? Also, what exactly happens if you date more than one girl at a time?
---
PSN: bigt5478
#2GSSAGE7Posted 1/26/2013 6:32:20 PM
You maxed her social link. That's pretty much all you can do, short of study sessions. Since you maxed it as lovers, there's a few romantic scenes later on, like Christmas and New Years.

As for what happens if you date multiple girls at once, let's just say there will come a time when they figure out you're playing them, and the game WILL make you feel like a miserable person for it.
#3bigt3224(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:34:50 PM
I think i'll save cheating for another playthrough haha. This is my first one anyway.

Thanks for letting me know! I have the rest of the girls one or two S Link levels before they date me, so I just wanted to know before I either denied them or dated them.
---
PSN: bigt5478
#4demunpuncherPosted 1/26/2013 7:30:49 PM
You can spend time with them on Christmas and New Years, as well as get chocolate from them on Valentine's. Additionally, some costumes will give different lines when they're your girlfriend, such as the reward "armor", Halloween costume, maid costume, and swimsuits.