Chie vs Yuffie

Naoto vs Vincent

Yosuke vs Cid

Teddie vs Cait Sith

Adachi vs Sephiroth

Nanako vs Marlene
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: P4G and P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#2SolKarellenPosted 1/26/2013 8:43:05 PM
Adachi: "*****-es and whores."
Sephiroth: "Don't you insult MOTHER!"

I think Kanji is a better comparison to Cid. Idunno, I just think of Cid when I see his side-mug shot in the battle status screen.
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#3Son Goku XPosted 1/26/2013 9:48:27 PM
MC vs Cloud -> err I guess MC due to the different Persona(s), not much Cloud can do if MC uses a Persona with Absorb/Repel All.

Yukiko/Chie/Naoto/Yosuke/Teddie vs their respective match ups -> Due to the fact that you can't FULLY customize your party members, FF7 guys win because you can just put the h4x equips on them. Yukiko/Naoto might win their respective match ups due to the Instant Kill moves on P4 has higher chance of hitting (I don't recall Instant Kill moves EVER working for me in FF games). But technically Vincent is stronger than Cloud plot-wise so it can go either way.

Rise vs Aerith -> Rise wins by default due to you know what <_<

Adachi vs Sephiroth -> Adachi is screwed, on the other hand Sephiroth tends to get distracted easy so Adachi might be able to shoot Sephiroth in the head (which is fatal if it's a cutscene). But Sephiroth doesn't really stay dead so Adachi is going to get stalked by zombie Sephiroth for the rest of his life just like Cloud if Adachi 'kills' Sephiroth.

Fox vs Red XIII -> Red XIII would definitely win in a fight but not before Fox scams him and takes all of the party's money so Cloud & friend would beat both of them up.

Nanako vs Marlene -> I think Marlene is older so she'll probably win in a fight...why are these two fighting in the first place?
---
"Maria which Gun*** is that?" -Klaus
#4TheExiled280Posted 1/26/2013 10:05:40 PM(edited)
Pretty sure it should be Chie VS Tifa & Yukiko VS Yuffie

Anyway, Kanji would probably win against Barrett and Yukiko might win against Yuffie but that's it. The rest of the FFVII would destroy the P4 cast. This is almost like having DBZ characters fight Naruto characters. P4 don't stand a chance....

Cloud VS Yu.... Lmao
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#5TheExiled280Posted 1/26/2013 9:53:09 PM
Cid VS Kanji would actually be funny because they'd just yell at each other during the entire fight. Kanji might win that one too
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#6The_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:53:09 PM
Son Goku X posted...

XD Ok, what would would you say if that wasn't the case?
---
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#7KuroKizunaPosted 1/26/2013 9:55:00 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Cloud VS Yu.... Lmao

---
PSN ID: XKizunaxGurenX
#8TheExiled280Posted 1/26/2013 9:57:08 PM(edited)
The_Limit posted...
Son Goku X posted...

Aerith would win since Rise has 0% fighting capabilities

Aerith has magic. Also, her final limit break makes her invincible :P
---
#9The_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:56:34 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Pretty sure it should be Chie VS Tifa & Yukiko VS Yuffie

Never, because Chie and Yuffie both have short hair, Yukiko and Tifa have long black hair, and I'd never consider Chie as MCs love interest, the thought makes me cringe.
---
#10MogMoogle1Posted 1/26/2013 9:58:09 PM
The_Limit posted...
Son Goku X posted...

Aerith would just sit there praying silently while Rise would tell her how cool senpai is, and that Aerith's weakness is pierce attacks(maybe slash, since swords generally are considered slash types).
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif