Persona 4 x Final Fantasy 7

#11TheExiled280Posted 1/26/2013 11:01:33 PM
The_Limit posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
Pretty sure it should be Chie VS Tifa & Yukiko VS Yuffie

Never, because Chie and Yuffie both have short hair, Yukiko and Tifa have long black hair, and I'd never consider Chie as MCs love interest, the thought makes me cringe.

???

Reguardless of your many many fantasies my friend,, Yu has no cannon love interest. Also, both Tifa and Chie are melee fighters and both have a tad of Tsundere in them (just a tad)
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#12KuroKizunaPosted 1/26/2013 11:05:15 PM
The_Limit posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

Never, because Chie and Yuffie both have short hair, Yukiko and Tifa have long black hair, and I'd never consider Chie as MCs love interest, the thought makes me cringe.

...wat
So you don't put Chie vs Tifa regardless of how similar their fighting styles are.. but you put Tifa vs Yukiko because.. they both have long black hair?

Uhh.. I don't know what to say. LOL.
---
PSN ID: XKizunaxGurenX
#13The_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:05:38 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
The_Limit posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

???

Reguardless of your many many fantasies my friend,, Yu has no cannon love interest. Also, both Tifa and Chie are melee fighters and both have a tad of Tsundere in them (just a tad)

I know he has no love interest, I just do not see them as being a couple. And my "fantasies" have nothing to do with this. I was simply stating my reasoning for my choices.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: P4G and P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#14The_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:07:34 PM
KuroKizuna posted...
The_Limit posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

...wat
So you don't put Chie vs Tifa regardless of how similar their fighting styles are.. but you put Tifa vs Yukiko because.. they both have long black hair?

Uhh.. I don't know what to say. LOL.

That is not WHY I chose them to face each other, that's why I chose Chie as Yuffie.
---
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#15TheExiled280Posted 1/26/2013 11:09:55 PM
The_Limit posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
The_Limit posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

???

I know he has no love interest, I just do not see them as being a couple. And my "fantasies" have nothing to do with this. I was simply stating my reasoning for my choices.

Right...
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#16The_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:12:51 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
The_Limit posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
The_Limit posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

???

Right...

Yeah, right.
---
#17TheExiled280Posted 1/26/2013 11:15:04 PM
@Limit

Pretty sure I already know the answer to this but who is your main in P4A?
---
#18The_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:16:15 PM
I use Yu and Yukiko, but I'm pretty trash at the game anyway. lol
---
#19TheExiled280Posted 1/26/2013 11:20:44 PM
The_Limit posted...
I use Yu and Yukiko, but I'm pretty trash at the game anyway. lol

We should play sometime
---
#20The_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:22:27 PM
Alrighty, just don't beat me too badly... >_>
---