SPOILERS: Aw Man, Valentine's Day

#11The_LimitPosted 1/27/2013 9:11:11 AM
Yukiko and I spent Valentine's Day together at the beach. We talked about our lives together will be, and about our everlasting love for each other. It was a beautiful day. <3
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: P4G and P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#12DB-RBPosted 1/27/2013 9:32:59 AM
i just love how you get to have sex with naoto/yukiko/rise/chie, but I'm disappointed you can't get in with everyone else.

not trying to sound like a pervert, but those were the best moments in the game.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#13DB-RBPosted 1/27/2013 9:36:17 AM
The_Limit posted...
Yukiko and I spent Valentine's Day together at the beach. We talked about our lives together will be, and about our everlasting love for each other. It was a beautiful day. <3

you do realize you have sex with the girl at the beach right? You obviously don't see it or hear it, but it is tremendously implied by the dialogue. Naoto, for example, says to the main character that she wants him to have all of her. Then, it would say, you spent a very long time with *insert gf* at the beach.
---
#14The_LimitPosted 1/27/2013 9:50:37 AM
DB-RB posted...
The_Limit posted...

you do realize you have sex with the girl at the beach right? You obviously don't see it or hear it, but it is tremendously implied by the dialogue. Naoto, for example, says to the main character that she wants him to have all of her. Then, it would say, you spent a very long time with *insert gf* at the beach.

Um, who are you telling? OBVIOUSLY, I was there. I'm not going to tell anyone the extent of an intimate moment I spend with my girlfriend. The heck?
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: P4G and P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#15DB-RBPosted 1/27/2013 10:01:29 AM
The_Limit posted...
DB-RB posted...
The_Limit posted...

Um, who are you telling? OBVIOUSLY, I was there. I'm not going to tell anyone the extent of an intimate moment I spend with my girlfriend. The heck?

rate your sexy time from 1-10
---
#16autogun290Posted 1/27/2013 4:47:34 PM
Although I would imagine a significant amount of shrinkage. Its the middle of February on a windy beach.

I don't think I could perform under those conditions.
#17_BTT_Posted 1/27/2013 5:16:36 PM
At least you can take solace in the fact that you picked the right girl in the end, TC.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1