I have never done a complete 180 with liking a character (Ai Spoilers)

#1ArgentumVirPosted 1/27/2013 8:33:30 PM
I seriously hated her ***** ass. Then when I figured out why she was like that I completely forgave her. When she asked the PC to date her, my heart broke when I turned her down (like I had to do with Yumi). I was doing a one love playthrough for my first game and I nearly cried when that happened. Seriously, moments like these make this game a 10/10 for me hands down.
---
Check my FictionPress: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/882728/
I love Rias Gremory.
#2GSSAGE7Posted 1/27/2013 8:55:16 PM
At least she takes rejection better than Yumi.
#3The_LimitPosted 1/27/2013 8:55:37 PM
ArgentumVir posted...
10/10

*high fives*
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: P4G and P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#4CedicusPosted 1/27/2013 8:55:41 PM
Haha, I thought I was the only one... I hated her at 1st until she started to open up and I totally changed my perspective of her. I like her a little bit more than Yukiko.
---
Vita PSN: Cedicus
3DS FC: 2707-1599-6445
#5DB-RBPosted 1/27/2013 9:02:10 PM
sayoko was the one i changed my mind about. i thought she was a slut looking for underage teens to get in with.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#6DrakillionPosted 1/27/2013 10:14:25 PM
^ That was my first reaction as well.

I'm on the same boat. I pretty much labeled her as a ***** the first time and I completely ignored her after S.Link level one. NG+, I got curious and performed the S.Links that I didn't complete or activate and after finishing her S.Link, I feel horrible for making such a harsh statement :(

Still, I always ask, "How come it's THOSE types of girls that are like these but are secretly suffering inside?" Well, that's how I think of it from watching documentaries and hearing gossip from friends.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#7SkybladeNoxPosted 1/27/2013 10:24:21 PM
I went the other way with Sayako. I liked her at first, since her personality fit with the theme of of arcana. But then she turned into just another boring character trying to over-compensate for a past failure, which is a ridiculously common theme in the game. Not necessarily bad, but with Sayako instead of adding depth to the character, it just made her bland and uninteresting.