Question about gems

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Question about gems
3 years ago#1
Hey trying to find make frost shot for naoto so she can actually do some damage on bosses. Curious where exactly do the gems required for it drop?
3 years ago#2
I think one of them (Ryugu Stone?) requires you to trade a River Guardian to the Lady in White.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
3 years ago#3
Ok it does require you to. Alright don't think I have enough days to get it left then or if I do I just don't care about it. (on 2/3)
3 years ago#4
Ryugu gems are from feeding Akihiko. You only get about eight in total.

Anything else named "stone" requires you to trade in a fish to the ghost girl at the shrine. Everything else is dropped from enemies.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
3 years ago#5
I looked it up in a FAQ, and it looks like I was thinking of Masuda Stone. I think that one'll cost you a River Guardian for each one. You can also buy one from the shopping program on 1/29.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
3 years ago#6
ConMan8 posted...
Ryugu gems are from feeding Akihiko. You only get about eight in total.

Anything else named "stone" requires you to trade in a fish to the ghost girl at the shrine. Everything else is dropped from enemies.

Actually you can keep feeding him genji beetles after that for more Ryugu gems.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Question about gems

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived