Question about gems

#1Nophie666Posted 1/27/2013 9:25:36 PM
Hey trying to find make frost shot for naoto so she can actually do some damage on bosses. Curious where exactly do the gems required for it drop?
#2TluhdatsiPosted 1/27/2013 9:27:57 PM
I think one of them (Ryugu Stone?) requires you to trade a River Guardian to the Lady in White.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#3Nophie666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:29:03 PM
Ok it does require you to. Alright don't think I have enough days to get it left then or if I do I just don't care about it. (on 2/3)
#4ConMan8Posted 1/27/2013 9:31:22 PM
Ryugu gems are from feeding Akihiko. You only get about eight in total.

Anything else named "stone" requires you to trade in a fish to the ghost girl at the shrine. Everything else is dropped from enemies.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#5TluhdatsiPosted 1/27/2013 9:44:10 PM
I looked it up in a FAQ, and it looks like I was thinking of Masuda Stone. I think that one'll cost you a River Guardian for each one. You can also buy one from the shopping program on 1/29.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#6RasolisuPosted 1/27/2013 9:45:59 PM
ConMan8 posted...
Ryugu gems are from feeding Akihiko. You only get about eight in total.

Anything else named "stone" requires you to trade in a fish to the ghost girl at the shrine. Everything else is dropped from enemies.

Actually you can keep feeding him genji beetles after that for more Ryugu gems.