trueending question

#1LeariiPosted 1/27/2013 9:48:25 PM
i just beat the game and got bad ending so i just wonder what the requied for the true ending i only know that i need to max s.link with margaret
#2_BTT_Posted 1/27/2013 9:51:20 PM
For the True Ending, you need to do a multitude of things;

1 - Don't throw Nametame in the television.
2 - Correctly guess the true killer.
3 - Continue to pursue the truth in March.

For the Golden Ending, you must max Marie's Link by the 23rd of December. Iunno how many spoilers you want so I tried to keep this brief.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#3TluhdatsiPosted 1/27/2013 10:11:24 PM
In the 12/3 hospital events, just keep talking about how something doesn't seem right, how you're lacking some necessary information. You'll have to pick the right dialogue option several times in a row.

That'll get you started.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#4DB-RBPosted 1/27/2013 10:51:23 PM
you don't need to max margaret. maxing margaret is for the optional boss against her.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#5Learii(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:30:39 PM
_BTT_ posted...

For the Golden Ending, you must max Marie's Link by the 23rd of December. Iunno how many spoilers you want so I tried to keep this brief.

how i do numbers 2 and 3 oh and how i max marie link btw like what dates
#6MogMoogle1Posted 1/27/2013 11:36:16 PM
Learii posted...
_BTT_ posted...

2 and 3 comes naturally after you get 1 correctly done.

As for Marie, she will be available every day once you get 1 and 2 done.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#7_BTT_Posted 1/27/2013 11:37:08 PM
_BTT_ posted...

2 - On December 5th you'll have a conversation outside of Aiya with Yosuke and Naoto. It'll start snowing, and you'll be prompted to guess the killer. You have three chances to correctly guess the killer. The killer is Adachi.
3 - On March 20th, after the events of the day are complete, the game will prompt you to go home. Do NOT go home. Instead, go to Junes and enter the elevator. Once done there, find Dojima and Nanako at the riverbank. Once you're done talking to them, enter the Velvet Room. From there you'll know what to do.

Marie is available throughout all of December, giving you every day to Link with her.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#8Learii(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:11:55 AM
_BTT_ posted...
_BTT_ posted...

2 - On December 5th you'll have a conversation outside of Aiya with Yosuke and Naoto. It'll start snowing, and you'll be prompted to guess the killer. You have three chances to correctly guess the killer. The killer is Adachi.
3 - On March 20th, after the events of the day are complete, the game will prompt you to go home. Do NOT go home. Instead, go to Junes and enter the elevator. Once done there, find Dojima and Nanako at the riverbank. Once you're done talking to them, enter the Velvet Room. From there you'll know what to do.

Marie is available throughout all of December, giving you every day to Link with her.

so i have to do that after i didn't thorw Nametame in the tv?
#9_BTT_Posted 1/28/2013 12:16:08 PM
_BTT_ posted...
_BTT_ posted...

Yes. To actually keep Nametame safe you need to continue to doubt and question Yosuke after he asks for your opinion. If you want the correct choices, here they are:

->Wait a second here...
->We're missing something.
->Namatame's true feelings.
->Something's been bothering me.
->We're missing something...
->Calm the hell down!

---
#10Learii(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:09:39 PM
_BTT_ posted...
_BTT_ posted...
_BTT_ posted...

Yes. To actually keep Nametame safe you need to continue to doubt and question Yosuke after he asks for your opinion. If you want the correct choices, here they are:

->Wait a second here...
->We're missing something.
->Namatame's true feelings.
->Something's been bothering me.
->We're missing something...
->Calm the hell down!

thx i keep going then