Official list of bust sizes!!!

#1DB-RBPosted 1/28/2013 6:19:46 PM
From smallest to largest:

Chie (A cup)
Yukiko (B cup)
Rise (C cup)
Naoto (D cup)
Noriko (F cup)

Noriko is F because hers are clearly visible. If she was E or under it's possible to hide it under your shirt but F got that cleavage...

Naoto is D and I can confirm that thanks to the golden ending. If the manga is relevent, there's that too.

Rise got that side boob, frontal view shows not much, but judging from the side boob I'd say she's C.

Yukiko was eady to tell thanks to the Midnight Channel. Also, she implies that hers aren't big which encourages Rise to tell her not to worry. I don't think she would've said that if hers was bigger. Maybe she would've said, "oh, but your are bigger than mine so you shouldn't feel upset" but she didn't.

Chie is clearly flat chested but I wouldn't call her a AA since she got something showing in her bikini. I'd say she's A with that.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#2LitCandlezPosted 1/28/2013 6:23:18 PM
You forgot Hanako and Nanako, the most important ones!
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#3DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:26:34 PM
LitCandlez posted...

Nanako is AA, she hasn't matured yet. Hanako is probably E, but she's so fat that it's hard to tell.
---
#4DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/28/2013 6:27:52 PM
I could have sworn reading somewhere that Chie only behind Naoto in bust size...
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#5LitCandlezPosted 1/28/2013 6:28:58 PM
DB-RB posted...
LitCandlez posted...

Nanako is AA, she hasn't matured yet. Hanako is probably E, but she's so fat that it's hard to tell.

What about Dojima and drag queen Yu?
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#6DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:39:07 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
I could have sworn reading somewhere that Chie only behind Naoto in bust size...

lol where? Naoto was said to got the biggest rack and Chie was said to be flat chested.
---
#7GSSAGE7Posted 1/28/2013 6:59:59 PM
While watching the scene where they go to the beach, Yukiko seems the flattest. We also can't use the midnight channel as a way of figuring out anything, considering Rise's Midnight Channel appearance was bustier than the real her.
#8FireDragoon18Posted 1/28/2013 7:08:00 PM
In what way is this official...?
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#9DalekZeroPosted 1/28/2013 7:11:43 PM
FireDragoon18 posted...
In what way is this official...?

Shhhhhh...
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#10SuperPunx64Posted 1/28/2013 7:40:40 PM
Rise (C Cup)

No way in hell...
---
One city is lawless, One city fighting for order, that's what the law is.
3DS: 1418-6790-0913 (Reg)