Wow @ Chie! And @ end game period. (spoilers)

#1dudupupuPosted 1/28/2013 9:55:48 PM
I'm so glad they brought back the MC for the epilogue; the regular ending is just too bittersweet/depressing.

Wow @ Chie's new hairdo. Wow...

Gosh I love these characters. I feel like I just lost some friends in real life. Great cast and crew, and AWESOME soundtrack.

QUESTION:

Does Persona 4 Arena hit the same sweet spots as this game in terms of its story? I figure since it's a sequel and I have it I may as well try it out. I've heard only good things about the writing, but does it even fit with the new content added to Golden!?
---
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
#2GSSAGE7Posted 1/28/2013 9:58:06 PM
Arena was released before Golden, so it doesn't mention anything that is in Golden, and not in the original.
#3The_LimitPosted 1/28/2013 11:43:37 PM(edited)
Arena is canon and takes place in Golden Week, 3 months before the Epilogue. Yosuke even mentions it.

http://i.imgur.com/8kkPTj0.jpg
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: P4G and P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#4RasolisuPosted 1/29/2013 1:13:33 AM
The story is ok, however if you plan on playing P3 it has major spoilers for it.
#5Yuri_LowelIPosted 1/29/2013 1:58:45 AM
Quote:Arena was released before Golden, so it doesn't mention anything that is in Golden, and not in the original.
@GSSAGE7

No it wasn't. Arena came out after golden. Us version is irrelevant because original release was back in June.
---
Sent from my iPod touch 5G via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6Skull007o_OPosted 1/29/2013 3:19:30 AM
Most of the characters' stories are nothing special, but they might be of your liking if you loved the game.. however, the one that really shines IMO is Labrys', I swear, it's just an hour of pressing only X, but it was more enjoyable than most of nowadays games
#7GSSAGE7Posted 1/29/2013 5:48:35 AM
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Quote:Arena was released before Golden, so it doesn't mention anything that is in Golden, and not in the original.
@GSSAGE7

No it wasn't. Arena came out after golden. Us version is irrelevant because original release was back in June.

Sorry, I got the order wrong. Arena was released in mid-July, Golden was released in late-June. But still, that's only about 3 weeks.
#8NoChanceInHellPosted 1/29/2013 6:07:57 AM
Skull007o_O posted...
Most of the characters' stories are nothing special, but they might be of your liking if you loved the game.. however, the one that really shines IMO is Labrys', I swear, it's just an hour of pressing only X, but it was more enjoyable than most of nowadays games

I agree very much with this statement.
---
Maybe after World domination I could have a coffee.............
Giant NEDM Crab