What grinds my gears if Arena is canon leading into the Golden ending

#1SicianPosted 1/28/2013 11:48:43 PM
I understand that 2nd tier Personas do not necessarily have to appear. It just means MC is a failure as a friend. However, no Kamui means it is a bad ending with no complete Star Link and no true ending.

So...?
---
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.
#2FScellPosted 1/28/2013 11:49:46 PM
Dialogue during the game indicates all of those social links were completed, they just didn't use the personae for design reasons.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#3The_LimitPosted 1/28/2013 11:52:04 PM
FScell posted...
Dialogue during the game indicates all of those social links were completed, they just didn't use the personae for design reasons.

This. The 1st forms are the most recognizable in a way, so they went with those.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: P4G and P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#4Sician(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:55:04 PM
Seems lazy to me...
---
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.
#5RasolisuPosted 1/29/2013 1:07:39 AM(edited)
Most of the starting level personas are more suited for the fighting game style. The MC, Yosuke, Teddie, Naoto especially.

It would have been nice if the tiers were unlockable and chose which persona to use giving some customization to the characters.
#6Saito_IkariPosted 1/29/2013 1:06:07 AM
unless they re-transfigured them and can change them at will now i mean, 2 months has passed right?
---
Final fantasy 3 FC: 4210-5355-3133
#7GSSAGE7Posted 1/29/2013 1:07:14 AM
Saito_Ikari posted...
unless they re-transfigured them and can change them at will now i mean, 2 months has passed right?

Only Wild Card users can change Personas at will.
#8Solid_PWPosted 1/29/2013 1:13:41 AM
Apparently, second tier Personas willrevert back to their original form when not summoned within some time.
---
"I don't believe in maaaagiiiiicccc." - Zhang Jiao, Dynasty Warriors 3
#9ConMan8Posted 1/29/2013 1:17:20 AM
Solid_PW posted...
Apparently, second tier Personas willrevert back to their original form when not summoned within some time.

The P3 cast kept their second-tier Personas, though. Even when their skills had deteriorated from underuse when the Answer came around.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#10natchu96Posted 1/29/2013 4:24:21 AM
ConMan8 posted...
Solid_PW posted...

The P3 cast kept their second-tier Personas, though. Even when their skills had deteriorated from underuse when the Answer came around.

It's been less than a year when the Answer happened, I think? I don't know, never played it.

Yet they obviously managed to fight often enough to maintain it in 3-4 years time, so I don't know anymore.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?