I've been following KADFC's NG+ guide, how do I fix this problem with Adachi sl

#1Bisected8Posted 1/29/2013 12:12:09 PM
Basically, I'm up to the 6th level on 6/28, but I'm not ranking up (I've tried loading the previous day and praying at the shrine instead of reading, since I've already got the book achievement anyway, to no avail). I did get the "will level up" message, though.

Any suggestions when I could fit leveling the s.link up in?
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
#2AsukaTenjyoinPosted 1/29/2013 12:15:01 PM(edited)
Don't worry, from rank 6 on Adachi's SL levels up automatically (like Teddie's).
---
Playing: P4G, Uncharted 3, Ragnarok Odyssey, KH 2: FM (Lvl 1)
#3Bisected8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:16:13 PM
Yes, I know. I meant it didn't level up to level 6.
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
#4DBRBPosted 1/29/2013 12:28:15 PM
have a persona of the jester arcana.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#5Bisected8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:42:21 PM(edited)
Have one and have had one in my roster since the start. I was quite looking forward to clearing the slot.

Also, none of the above replies even attempt answer the question I asked in the OP...
---
#6Bisected8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:41:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Bisected8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:36:06 PM
Let's try this again; when would the best day to fit in the last ST I need to get Jester to rank 6 be?
---
#8SkybladeNoxPosted 1/29/2013 4:21:14 PM
As long as you get it done before the end of October, you're fine. You could also try saving before you hit the shrine and keep reloading until you get "Great Blessing." That usually manages to push the chosen social link to the "should grow closer soon" level.
#9Bisected8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:23:03 PM
Yeah, I tried that too. Even getting a great blessing doesn't seem to push it far enough (but oddly enough, I get the "ready to level up" message after spending time with him even if I don't get one...).
---
#10SkybladeNoxPosted 1/29/2013 4:42:45 PM
Yeah, I tried that too. Even getting a great blessing doesn't seem to push it far enough (but oddly enough, I get the "ready to level up" message after spending time with him even if I don't get one...).

I'd just sacrifice a day that gets used for something else to finish it off then. You've still got a a good bit of time left to get it done. Shouldn't be an issue, since you're on NG+ and don't have to spend any time doing inane stuff like stat increases.