I have proof that Chie is... [SPOILERS]

#1furygodsPosted 1/29/2013 6:10:09 PM
a man.

1) She doesn't have a period. I could take a vacation in the TV World every day in the year and she would be okay at all times.

-> Note that this is a special case that applies only to her because... She attacks with her legs. Such aggressive body movements and those back flips she occasionally does, would definitely be hindered by a period if she was hiding it from me. (Yukiko throws a fan aka little body movement, Naoto shoots aka little body movement)

And we know only manly men doesn't have periods.

2) She and Yosuke are close friends. We all know Yosuke couldn't get some even if he tried to (Yukiko + Saki) and it is essentially his character that he could never get some. Yet Chie and Yosuke are close friends... Yosuke could only be close friends with someone to the point of sending dirty jokes, via his bro powers. After all, Yosuke is a bro.

And therefore, Chie must be a bro as well.

3) http://www.vgmastersclub.com/images/games/persona4/Persona4_PSP.jpg

Only a manly man could play the PSP with their legs on top of a desk, with no socks on, you see Naoto's shocked expression? She was surprised at how much Chie's feet stink and Yukiko is blushing cause she loves Chie's feet, but still chews on a stick of Bocky in order to disguise herself.

4) Yukiko refered Chie as a prince, for Chie to top Teddie in manliness, must mean something.

5) Chie insists on protecting the main character in her S link when the canon, has the main character clearly prove himself more powerful and much more capable than Chie in Persona 4 Arena. Only a man would want to protect their lover even when they are weaker than the lover.

6) Chie insists that Narukami cross-dresses even when he was her boyfriend, showing that although she is bi, she much rather prefer women than men.

7) She thinks more clearly when she is stuffing her face in meat bowls, and only hairy men think better while stuffing their face in meat bowls... And Chie's pretty hairy... That's why she didn't want you to visit her house on Christmas...

8) She has a picture of Rocky in her room, only a manly man who is weaker than the protagonist, yet wants to protect him, would idolize a fighter of Rocky's level.

All of these points toward her as a man... You had all been deceived bros...
---
School Days HQ: One of the best animated visual novels ever.
Shiny Days: Mediocre at best but Setsuna is adorable <3
#2DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/29/2013 6:10:56 PM
Trying too hard.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#3GaboadoPosted 1/29/2013 6:13:36 PM(edited)
http://randomc.net/image/Persona%204%20the%20ANIMATION/Persona%204%20the%20ANIMATION%20-%2019%20-%20Large%2028.jpg
#4edge_of_painPosted 1/29/2013 6:16:52 PM
Jealous cause she's the best P4 girl.
#5kratoscar2008Posted 1/29/2013 6:18:57 PM
edge_of_pain posted...

Nah thats Naoto.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#6BakyuraPosted 1/29/2013 6:20:03 PM
Okay ignoring the whole joke and all just wanna say...
furygods posted...
3) http://www.vgmastersclub.com/images/games/persona4/Persona4_PSP.jpg

Only a manly man could play the PSP with their legs on top of a desk, with no socks on, you see Naoto's shocked expression? She was surprised at how much Chie's feet stink and Yukiko is blushing cause she loves Chie's feet, but still chews on a stick of Bocky in order to disguise herself..

It's fanart, and I do that all the time. :x
#7GSSAGE7Posted 1/29/2013 6:29:26 PM
furygods posted...
4) Yukiko refered Chie as a prince, for Chie to top Teddie in manliness, must mean something.

6) Chie insists that Narukami cross-dresses even when he was her boyfriend, showing that although she is bi, she much rather prefer women than men.

8) She has a picture of Rocky in her room, only a manly man who is weaker than the protagonist, yet wants to protect him, would idolize a fighter of Rocky's level.

It only means she's more manly than Teddie. Someone who is so girly, that a guy who KNOWS he's a guy still says "I'd hit that".

She loves tormenting Yosuke more than she loves her boyfriend. That's just how the world works.

That's lawyer-friendly Bruce Lee. In case her Persona's appearance and her obsession with kung fu movies didn't tip you off, she's kind of a fan of martial arts movies, and he's more or less the best.
#8DB-RBPosted 1/29/2013 6:42:55 PM
Chie is Justin Bieber.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#9TheExiled280Posted 1/29/2013 6:54:25 PM
edge_of_pain posted...

This
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#10TheExiled280Posted 1/29/2013 6:54:55 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
edge_of_pain posted...

Nah thats Naoto.

Best Boobs =/= Best Girl
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)