persona 5 support characters

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. persona 5 support characters

User Info: strangers_wrath

strangers_wrath
4 years ago#1
Seeing as how they annoy the hell out of people(me not at all I love a little support when I go in dungeons alone) what do people want them to do in the next game to not annoy you to the point that you think there actors are horrible

User Info: Ridort

Ridort
4 years ago#2
Not to have a trophy linked to the words they say.

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
4 years ago#3
Ridort posted...
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?

User Info: Inertion5

Inertion5
4 years ago#4
I don't think there's any need for support characters.

User Info: Bisected8

Bisected8
4 years ago#5
Personally, I'd like it to be treated as a 5th slot that you can put any character in (each character could have their own inherent perks, like seeing stuff on the map, better follow-up attacks, etc). It would make it easier to level up characters you've been neglecting and give them something to do instead of making the odd cameo while you're dungeon diving.
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#6
I want them to follow the party as a fifth member when exploring and be visible during battles. I also want them to have an escape dungeon skill. Can't believe Rise doesn't have one...
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#7
natchu96 posted...
Ridort posted...

Also this
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. persona 5 support characters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived