Persona stat too high due to cards

#1cnfjti3Posted 1/30/2013 3:51:07 AM
So I just fused together a new persona that's 5 lvls above me due to max s link. However it seems the new persona has lower stats than my current persona that's 5 lvls lower. Not only that, most of the abilities i have on my current persona seem to b better as well due to the skill lvl card.

I know i've been grinding a lot to get so many stat and skill lvl up cards, but is this supposed to happen? I feel as though i won't ever be inclined to change my persona because his stats discrepancy for his lvl is going to snowball at this rate.
#2GSSAGE7Posted 1/30/2013 4:01:03 AM
It will happen eventually, especially if you consistently add on the stats that the Persona doesn't add, frequently. But you'll change Personas eventually, when you get a Persona that has better moves or better natural resistances/immunities.
#3natchu96Posted 1/30/2013 8:54:37 AM
Skills matter more than stats in the end. You can cleave and Zio all you want with a max 99 stats Izanagi, but my natural stats Kaguya can probably mind charge + -dyne the hell out of you with some tri-auto. And, obviously, my Yoshitsune can probably kill you and your whole party in one turn or so with Hassou Tobi even with STR in the 60's or something. But that's Yoshitsune, I guess.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#4cnfjti3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:15:47 AM
Ah I see. Thanks for clearing it up for me.