Persona stat too high due to cards

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona stat too high due to cards

User Info: cnfjti3

cnfjti3
3 years ago#1
So I just fused together a new persona that's 5 lvls above me due to max s link. However it seems the new persona has lower stats than my current persona that's 5 lvls lower. Not only that, most of the abilities i have on my current persona seem to b better as well due to the skill lvl card.

I know i've been grinding a lot to get so many stat and skill lvl up cards, but is this supposed to happen? I feel as though i won't ever be inclined to change my persona because his stats discrepancy for his lvl is going to snowball at this rate.

User Info: GSSAGE7

GSSAGE7
3 years ago#2
It will happen eventually, especially if you consistently add on the stats that the Persona doesn't add, frequently. But you'll change Personas eventually, when you get a Persona that has better moves or better natural resistances/immunities.

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
3 years ago#3
Skills matter more than stats in the end. You can cleave and Zio all you want with a max 99 stats Izanagi, but my natural stats Kaguya can probably mind charge + -dyne the hell out of you with some tri-auto. And, obviously, my Yoshitsune can probably kill you and your whole party in one turn or so with Hassou Tobi even with STR in the 60's or something. But that's Yoshitsune, I guess.
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?

User Info: cnfjti3

cnfjti3
3 years ago#4
Ah I see. Thanks for clearing it up for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona stat too high due to cards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived