Persona 5 Should Include

#1MesmerilPosted 1/30/2013 10:23:27 AM
Switching out other party members through Tactics Command. I mean, they all end up going to the same Boss, so they should be together while running through the dungeons. It would make sense, plus you can switch in with more useful members depending on the situation.
#2TheExiled280Posted 1/30/2013 10:28:23 AM
Something like FFX? Sure that could work.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#3Mesmeril(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:36:00 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
Something like FFX? Sure that could work.

Exactly, but now that I think about it, wouldn't it basically BECOME it if it does that? I mean, they have similar battle systems already...whatever, I think someone has already thought about this. Plus, we don't even know what P5's combat will be like, since ATLUS said they want to make it different from P3/P4.
#4The_DjokerPosted 1/30/2013 10:39:08 AM
There's bucket load of gameplay enhancements Persona 5 can and probably will make. It's not going to stay the same. Atlus have been working on this game ever since completing Catherine.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#5atomic_lobsterPosted 1/31/2013 8:36:34 PM
I've yet to see another RPG like The Golden Sun series that had both swapping out single characters in battle and when the 4 characters who are fighting go down in combat the other 4 characters swap them out
---
Aliens are about to get all kinds of corpsified - Nathan Fillion