Why does Rise stand with her legs so far apart

#21SolKarellenPosted 1/30/2013 11:16:34 PM
FireDragoon18 posted...
Sometimes I forget that the internet is a cruel, cruel place.

I tried to give the logical explanation.
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#22natchu96Posted 1/31/2013 12:13:55 AM
FireDragoon18 posted...
Sometimes I forget that the internet is a cruel, cruel place.

I thougjt it was just the universe that was cruel.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#23Crimson-hairedPosted 1/31/2013 2:17:52 AM
The amount of information in this topic is interesting indeed.
---
The official Adam of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#24Dimension DoorPosted 1/31/2013 4:10:40 AM
Wait, so no one else is going to call out on Yukari standing the exact same way?
#25Paradox_KnightPosted 1/31/2013 4:24:00 AM
Do you even need to point out Yukari on that?

She gets you in trouble then puts you in the frontline to take the brunt of it, she continuously insults your bro-friend even when he just loses someone extremely important to him, she's superficial too, to boot, as you need maximal Charisma to even get her to look at you and begin an S.link (meaning that you're more of an acquaintance then anything else until you get good looking enough that she's okay to accept you as more of a friend in that aspect of gameplay to character trait and personality deal).

So adding that she stands with her legs spread wide doesn't really change anything about how much of a ***** Yukari is...
---
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.
#26natchu96Posted 1/31/2013 4:25:23 AM
Paradox_Knight posted...

She gets you in trouble then puts you in the frontline to take the brunt of it, she continuously insults your bro-friend even when he just loses someone extremely important to him, she's superficial too, to boot, as you need maximal Charisma to even get her to look at you and begin an S.link (meaning that you're more of an acquaintance then anything else until you get good looking enough that she's okay to accept you as more of a friend in that aspect of gameplay to character trait and personality deal).

So adding that she stands with her legs spread wide doesn't really change anything about how much of a ***** Yukari is...

Charisma has nothing to do with being good-looking.
---
#27qO_OqPosted 1/31/2013 5:42:11 AM
Paradox_Knight posted...

What? This topic has nothing to do about Yukari being a *****. It has everything to do about everyone calling Rise a slut when Yukari is doing the same exact pose when she stands.
#28natchu96Posted 1/31/2013 5:45:55 AM
qO_Oq posted...
Paradox_Knight posted...

What? This topic has nothing to do about Yukari being a *****. It has everything to do about everyone calling Rise a slut when Yukari is doing the same exact pose when she stands.

I'm gonna call it the "new Arcana Lovers stance".
---
#29GSSAGE7Posted 1/31/2013 7:14:32 AM
natchu96 posted...
qO_Oq posted...
Paradox_Knight posted...

I'm gonna call it the "new Arcana Lovers stance".

Quick, someone check to see if Lisa ever does that stance!

Yes, I played Innocent Sin, but I'm far too lazy to look it up myself.