Your reaction if:

#11TheExiled280Posted 1/30/2013 2:32:25 PM
FScell posted...
Arena for the Vita seems kind of inevitable anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Might as well throw some dumb things on there too.

nah, I doubt its gonna happen sadly. a bunch of people have asked Atlus on different websites (like PS Blog for an example) and its a firm no every time ;_;
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#12FScellPosted 1/30/2013 2:38:14 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
FScell posted...

nah, I doubt its gonna happen sadly. a bunch of people have asked Atlus on different websites (like PS Blog for an example) and its a firm no every time ;_;

Somehow I doubt they've asked Atlus anything at all, at least the portion of it that actually makes video games.

But we'll see. The original P4 was going to be the one and only version of that game too, after all.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#13TheExiled280Posted 1/30/2013 2:42:04 PM
FScell posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
FScell posted...

Somehow I doubt they've asked Atlus anything at all, at least the portion of it that actually makes video games.

But we'll see. The original P4 was going to be the one and only version of that game too, after all.

I should gone more in detail. these articles I'm talking about were P4G articles on PS Blog and the person responding was an Atlus rep. Still, I hope you are right. I'd really love to play P4A on the Vita. BlazBlue CSE looks stunning and plays great so I can imagine P4A would be just as good if not better.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#14TkMacintoshPosted 1/30/2013 4:09:48 PM
Needs P3 MC and P3P FeMC DLC content for it to be awesome.
#15riboflavPosted 2/1/2013 2:28:11 PM
I'd buy this in a second!
#16ConMan8Posted 2/1/2013 2:42:09 PM
All I want is an EU or region-free version.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#17jeremy1498Posted 2/1/2013 3:50:14 PM
Make Marie a playable character and they can have all my money.
#18Skull007o_OPosted 2/1/2013 4:16:06 PM
P4AG? it's starting to sound like those endless and repetitive Mario games. No thanks.
#19KuroKizuna(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:45:10 PM
Skull007o_O posted...
P4AG? it's starting to sound like those endless and repetitive Mario games. No thanks.

D'aww, don't be like that! Think of it as a DLC for the PS3 version, and a Vita port made for it as well! (Though, I guess if that were the case then they wouldn't have to change the title..)
---
PSN ID: XKizunaxGurenX
#20TheExiled280Posted 2/1/2013 5:54:53 PM
Skull007o_O posted...

Not even close. God of War is getting there
---