70 hours in...(spoilers)

#1bdfan4everPosted 1/30/2013 8:17:51 PM
Im at the boss guy who kidnapped nanako. Just wanted to say that this game is amazing. I'm glad I waited years to play it.

Next up after Persona is Tactics Ogre remake followed by Okami HD on ps3 and finally Xenoblade on wii. I'm saving Ni no Kuni until I can buy the wizards companion book on ebay(I know...).
#2MogMoogle1Posted 1/30/2013 8:31:18 PM
Just sayin, there are multiple endings, so at your point, what you decide is crucial to what ending you will get. Not gonna say any more than that.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#3bdfan4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:34:24 PM
MogMoogle1 posted...
Just sayin, there are multiple endings, so at your point, what you decide is crucial to what ending you will get. Not gonna say any more than that.

Im intrigued...and worried...LOL. Thanks for the heads up! It's been a LONG time since a game hit all the right notes like persona 4.
#4Paradox_KnightPosted 1/30/2013 8:35:09 PM
Good choices of games to try out.

If you haven't. Might I also suggest Odin Sphere, developed by Vanillaware and published by Atlus. It's even available on PSN as a PS2 classic.
---
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.
#5Chaosxmk777Posted 1/30/2013 8:35:16 PM
Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Also, heard Okami was really good, but I'm still too upset about it to try it out... silly devs with their 'no physical copy" being made...
---
"This is me... All of me." ~ Hanako
#6bdfan4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:38:42 PM
Paradox_Knight posted...
Good choices of games to try out.

If you haven't. Might I also suggest Odin Sphere, developed by Vanillaware and published by Atlus. It's even available on PSN as a PS2 classic.

My brother LOVES odin sphere! He's been wanting me to play it for a couple of years already. It's on my radar. Just wanna clear out the games I mentioned, they've been on my backlog for so long that except for xenoblade, all have Hd remasters or remakes.
#7SkybladeNoxPosted 1/30/2013 10:00:07 PM
Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Also, heard Okami was really good, but I'm still too upset about it to try it out... silly devs with their 'no physical copy" being made...

Rather foolish reason to deny yourself a great game. Especially since the a digital-only future isn't many years off.
#8Paradox_KnightPosted 1/30/2013 10:32:53 PM
Silly Skybladenox.

While yes. Digital distribution is handy, it's far from becoming the sole means of distributing games in the future. Physical retail is not going to die anytime soon nor in the next few years and anyone who thinks that it will are living a pipe dream.

There's a few troubles and problems to jump over first and foremost and one large one that's growing more problematic is online services. Bandwidth is an issue and so is digital storage space but also we're not slowly, but rather rapidly reaching a can terms of usable airwave for internet access. While some are preaching the fiber optic master race, this is just one hurdle among many that are going to impede in a digital only future.

Wait maybe 3-4 more gaming generations first. That means, maybe in 20-25 years. And even then. If DVDs and Blu-Rays or whatever physical retail equivalent pops up in the future continues to exist. Then you can bet your ass that retail will continue to exist for games too. So feel free to keep on pushing back that date about a few 5 years each time until you grow tired of speculating about which console will become digital only and just enjoy the coming future of digital and retail combined consoles that we're going to have for the next few gaming generations.
---
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.
#9bdfan4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:52:20 PM
Paradox_Knight posted...
Silly Skybladenox.

While yes. Digital distribution is handy, it's far from becoming the sole means of distributing games in the future. Physical retail is not going to die anytime soon nor in the next few years and anyone who thinks that it will are living a pipe dream.

There's a few troubles and problems to jump over first and foremost and one large one that's growing more problematic is online services. Bandwidth is an issue and so is digital storage space but also we're not slowly, but rather rapidly reaching a can terms of usable airwave for internet access. While some are preaching the fiber optic master race, this is just one hurdle among many that are going to impede in a digital only future.

Wait maybe 3-4 more gaming generations first. That means, maybe in 20-25 years. And even then. If DVDs and Blu-Rays or whatever physical retail equivalent pops up in the future continues to exist. Then you can bet your ass that retail will continue to exist for games too. So feel free to keep on pushing back that date about a few 5 years each time until you grow tired of speculating about which console will become digital only and just enjoy the coming future of digital and retail combined consoles that we're going to have for the next few gaming generations.

Anyone that tells me that HD streaming of movies is better than actual Blu rays is an idiot, I don't mean to sound harsh. But seriously, you cant compare. Also, I have a 7.1surround system with my panasonic 3d plasma. Dolby true Hd and DTS MA HD are amazing. so in short, I agree with you.
#10Skull007o_OPosted 1/30/2013 10:59:38 PM
Keep multiple saves from now on (if you weren't doing that before :P) it's easy to miss things in these last months