Adachi x Sayako *Possible Spoilers*

#1TheExiled280Posted 1/31/2013 6:00:38 AM
Thoughts?
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#2SkybladeNoxPosted 1/31/2013 6:09:40 AM
Sure. My thoughts are "Why does all fanfiction have to contain creepy sex fantasies?"
#3ImrainaPosted 1/31/2013 6:15:16 AM
SkybladeNox posted...
Sure. My thoughts are "Why does all fanfiction have to contain creepy sex fantasies?"

I beg to differ. Not all fanfiction.

Just a lot of it.
#4Paradox_KnightPosted 1/31/2013 6:15:55 AM
Because they're badly written or badly led up to.

I once had a fanfiction I worked on just for a joke because in the forum for Star Ocean: Till The End of Time that Albel was being paired up with just about anyone and everyone. I liked the character so I felt like trying my hand at working with him. And someone made as a passing comment "Albel x Toaster".

So I thought... Albel and a machine. I'll just grab KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, build up their encounter and their situation across a few chapters, only drop small hints at a growing relationship every now and again, start it off as a working relationship and only get on a romantic one towards the latter part of a second dozen of chapters so to build the proper rapport and make the whole situation believable as well as an explanation of their mixing of universes which can be done considering how the universe of Star Ocean Till The End of Time works and also considering the easy to access Deus Ex Machina available in Xenosaga.

But then I got bored and stopped about five chapters in... Still got the plans for the whole 24+ chapters though, complete with tragic ending.
---
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.
#5TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:21:47 AM(edited)
SkybladeNox posted...

Not sure what fanfiction you are talking about. Also, this isn't a sex fantasy. Is a (funny IMO) pairing :P
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#6Paradox_KnightPosted 1/31/2013 6:17:47 AM
Ah... I trailed off...

What I meant to say originally was. Most people tend to get impatient. They're writing their fantasies or their preferred pairing or whatever else that is immediately their desire.

As such, they tend to want to take shortcuts, which causes bad pacing, which causes bad quality in general, which causes the whole thing to turn to camp and becomes hard to swallow.

Want to write well? Learn to hold it in and only splurge when the time is right. You need to build that tension for the sweet release of emotions at the proper time as the story progresses and this is starting to sound weird isn't it?
---
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.
#7TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:21:12 AM
Paradox_Knight posted...
Ah... I trailed off...

What I meant to say originally was. Most people tend to get impatient. They're writing their fantasies or their preferred pairing or whatever else that is immediately their desire.

As such, they tend to want to take shortcuts, which causes bad pacing, which causes bad quality in general, which causes the whole thing to turn to camp and becomes hard to swallow.

Want to write well? Learn to hold it in and only splurge when the time is right. You need to build that tension for the sweet release of emotions at the proper time as the story progresses and this is starting to sound weird isn't it?

Lol, you know there's an edit post feature
---
#8ImrainaPosted 1/31/2013 6:50:48 AM
Paradox_Knight posted...
Ah... I trailed off...

That's what I've got a whole file dedicated to crappy self-insert Mary fanfiction that is never, not in a million years getting published anywhere. Just to get these outta my mind, lol.
#9ConMan8Posted 1/31/2013 7:07:37 AM
Totally possible. Knowing Adachi, though, Sayoko will probably end up hanging off a telephone pole.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#10rockman11_zPosted 1/31/2013 8:09:02 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
Thoughts?

Lol, I like how you open up with "thoughts?"

But yeah they make a good pair.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)