Adachi x Sayako *Possible Spoilers*

#11MesmerilPosted 1/31/2013 11:09:15 AM
It could work out. Adachi wants to get laid and I'm sure Sayoko wasn't kidding when she tried to hook up with the MC. She'll give Tohru a good "check up" ;)
#12Paradox_KnightPosted 1/31/2013 4:02:13 PM
Trust me, even if I used the edit feature, I'd have only added that, not altered my posts.

I prefer to let my thoughts go unfiltered as is. It's my thought process and I'd rather people get the full picture of how I got to where I currently am then to just give them the end product. Yes, it opens the window to criticism, but it's criticism I'm openly accepting of. Including the very nature of my writing process which I've heard some criticism about. But it's what I like to do so hey.
---
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.
#13TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:36:36 PM
Paradox_Knight posted...
Trust me, even if I used the edit feature, I'd have only added that, not altered my posts.

I prefer to let my thoughts go unfiltered as is. It's my thought process and I'd rather people get the full picture of how I got to where I currently am then to just give them the end product. Yes, it opens the window to criticism, but it's criticism I'm openly accepting of. Including the very nature of my writing process which I've heard some criticism about. But it's what I like to do so hey.

I imagine that you type. Would I be correct?
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#14Paradox_KnightPosted 1/31/2013 6:20:47 PM
Well... I naturally have to type to write here if that's what you mean.

Sorry, just sort of confused by what you mean.
---
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.
#15SolKarellenPosted 1/31/2013 6:44:29 PM
you think fan fiction is bad

until you read goku x anne frank

and hitler becomes a super saiyan
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#16MesmerilPosted 1/31/2013 7:28:04 PM
SolKarellen posted...
you think fan fiction is bad

until you read goku x anne frank

and hitler becomes a super saiyan

wat
#17perfectchaos83Posted 1/31/2013 7:49:50 PM(edited)
Adachi x Sayoko? At what point is the TV involved?

wat

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/bt/the-sage/fanfic-theatre/5040-masterpiece-fanfic-theatre-episode-2

There's also this one... Very disturbing. Watch at your own risk!

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/bt/the-sage/fanfic-theatre/5802-episode-4-root-her
---
The Dude Abides...
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2298/thedudewallpaper.png
#18TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:34:00 AM
Paradox_Knight posted...
Well... I naturally have to type to write here if that's what you mean.

Sorry, just sort of confused by what you mean.

I meant type fast, sorry.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)