What is this game comparable to?

#21SpacedDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:01:11 AM
Skull007o_O posted...
SpacedDuck posted...
natchu96 posted...
SpacedDuck posted...
I'm about an hour in and it's fun. I'm curious to see where the mystery and story goes.

I'm interested to see if you have any suspicions as to who the culprit behind this mystery is?

Honestly, I'd say the Uncle guy I'm living with.

If I'm right or wrong don't tell me but for your own curiosity that's who I think it is.

He's always out and it just seems like he's too out of the picture so far.

My other guess would be that girl who works at one of the restaurants you meet during the cut-scene at the food court.

I'd love to punch my teacher in the face though that's for sure.

Stay the hell away of this board, there are spoilers everywhere.

Though if you liked the 1st hour, you will LOVE the game. Many people who loved this as well admitted that the first two or three hours are the worst because of the pacing and the inability to do anything

Yeah, as there are with every board.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#22Alias_NemesisPosted 2/1/2013 11:18:31 AM
Good! Now heed his warning and STAY AWAY FROM HERE UNTIL YOU BEAT THE GAME!
---
PSN = Dudecough {Now Playing: Dark Souls & Persona 4:G}
http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif%5D - http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/Super_Spice_Bros_64.swf
#23TheExiled280Posted 2/1/2013 12:01:28 PM

This!!
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#24_BTT_Posted 2/1/2013 12:11:33 PM

This!!

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I don't think this one is dead yet. If you like the first hour or so stay the hell away from here. We leak more than bad plumbing in Atlantis.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1