I'm in late January. When is Rise available?

#1PigLatinHaikuPosted 1/31/2013 3:37:37 PM
I've been checking every day and haven't seem her. Her social link is maxed but I don't have her best persona yet. She'll be in her usual place in Classroom Building 1F I assume?
---
In-ay illness-stay / E-thay idden-hay eart-hay / Eeds-blay alone-ay
Xbox Live GT - PigLatinHaiku
#2The_LimitPosted 1/31/2013 3:39:47 PM
She'll tell you at lunchtime sometime after January 10th.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa... She's My Everything... <3 http://i.imgur.com/guPrF0X.jpg
#3MogMoogle1Posted 1/31/2013 3:40:27 PM
Yeah, I usually see her there towards the end of the week and sometimes Sundays. I know students aren't available to hang out the week before exam week, but I dunno if it also applies to your teammates.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#4PigLatinHaiku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:55:45 PM
It's already the 27th. Today she was standing there but when I talked to her, it just gave me the "You and Rise have an unbreakable bond" line. No option to hang out with her...
---
#5The_LimitPosted 1/31/2013 4:10:00 PM
Hmm... I wonder why that is.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa... She's My Everything... <3 http://i.imgur.com/guPrF0X.jpg
#63rdTimesDeCharmPosted 1/31/2013 4:21:04 PM
When did you max her link and did she speak to you during lunch?
---
When a flag blows in the wind, is it the flag that moves? Or the wind?
It's neither, kid. What moves... is your heart.
#7MogMoogle1Posted 1/31/2013 5:04:07 PM
PigLatinHaiku posted...
It's already the 27th.

It's probably due to next week being exam week, if I remember correctly. So every classmate is busy studying. If teammates can still hang out during exam week, then I guess it's one of those days that Rise rather study with you than hang out.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#8PigLatinHaiku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:47:18 PM(edited)
MogMoogle1 posted...
PigLatinHaiku posted...
It's already the 27th.

It's probably due to next week being exam week, if I remember correctly. So every classmate is busy studying. If teammates can still hang out during exam week, then I guess it's one of those days that Rise rather study with you than hang out.

Exams were still a week and a half away at that point, but maybe... I'm at the 30th now and just overheard students talking about exams being next week. Then after exams is the ski trip. Does this mean it's too late to get Kouzeon?
I maxed her out the second week of January. Haven't seen her at lunchtime since. Or maybe I did but opted to hang out with a different party member that day.
---
#9mms78Posted 1/31/2013 10:30:45 PM
PigLatinHaiku posted...
MogMoogle1 posted...
PigLatinHaiku posted...
It's already the 27th.

Exams were still a week and a half away at that point, but maybe... I'm at the 30th now and just overheard students talking about exams being next week. Then after exams is the ski trip. Does this mean it's too late to get Kouzeon?
I maxed her out the second week of January. Haven't seen her at lunchtime since. Or maybe I did but opted to hang out with a different party member that day.

There's your problem. All party S.Links should be maxed before January. Or in your case, Rise's S.link should have been maxed by December. If you max it after december, 3rd persona transformation wont be available.
#10tsundairPosted 1/31/2013 10:35:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]