The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Yes or no, in Persona 5 you have two teams ( P3, P4 and Arena spoilers )

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Yes or no, in Persona 5 you have two teams ( P3, P4 and Arena spoilers )
2 years ago#1
One is the Mitsuru´s anti shadow team, the other is kind like Strega, the "evil team" by influence of Nyarlathotep. Social Links included.
2 years ago#2
Nah, something new.....and no Mitsuru
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
(edited by TheExiled280)
2 years ago#3
I sort of want P5 to be separate from P3 and P4; to create it's own stand-alone story that at most references it's predecessors, like P4 did, while perhaps setting up and alluding to the continuation of the events of Arena. The inevitable P3/P4 and maybe /P5 crossover I feel should be it's own thing, though when it is I will most probably be uninterested.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
2 years ago#4
Persona 5 better have beautiful girls or else it's a deal breaker for me.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa... She's My Everything... <3 http://i.imgur.com/guPrF0X.jpg
2 years ago#5
I don't want P5 to have anything to do with that plot thread, so no.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
2 years ago#6
Yeah save the crossover stuff for another game, preferably not a fighting game but still...

A game where three teams (P2 characters too) team up with 2 gods (Philemon and Izanami) and beat the crap out of Nyarly and maybe a few others.
2 years ago#7
I'd say make one final spinoff and have Persona 5 start it's own "universe."
---
I'm a genius! Geniuses don't NEED medication!
2 years ago#8
I don't want P5 to have anything to do with that plot thread, so no.

---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
2 years ago#9
No, I've seen enough of Persona 3 and 4. Persona 5 should be entirely disconnected plot wise, even if it takes place in the same world (which it probably will).
2 years ago#10
Persona 5 should get the chance to garner a good reputation on its own, rather than relying on the popularity of Persona 3 and 4 to get sales.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Yes or no, in Persona 5 you have two teams ( P3, P4 and Arena spoilers )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived