Does anyone here play Resident Evil 6?

#1DrakillionPosted 2/1/2013 6:37:48 PM
I just realized, from ear, that some of the actors who voiced the P4 cast also have roles here.

Finn (Yosuke) Yuri Lowenthall

Helena (Rise) Laura Bailey

Jake (Kanji) Troy Baker

Leon (Kanji) Matthew Mercer, who is going to voice Kanji in the later episodes of the anime.

and my favorite: Sherry (Marie) Eden Riegel. Related to Sam Riegel, who voiced P4:G Teddie. I could have sworn Sherry was voiced by Danielle Judovits until I checked the RE wiki. She voices Estelle from Tales of Vesperia

Yeah, I have a feeling that some of you knew this already, or it's pointless, but I always have fun when I hear my brother yell out, "Destruction FIELD" when he melee's somebody, or, "Marie, noooooOOOO!" like Cream Corn says it from Black Dynamite.

Or when he gets downed as Helena, "Come on Rise! Get your **** together!"
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#2DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/1/2013 6:42:30 PM
Yeah, I have a feeling that some of you knew this already, or it's pointless, but I always have fun when I hear my brother yell out, "Destruction FIELD" when he melee's somebody, or, "Marie, noooooOOOO!" like Cream Corn says it from Black Dynamite.

God I loved that movie so much.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#3ConMan8Posted 2/1/2013 6:44:36 PM
If you play Persona 4, you'll start hearing the characters in nearly every anime and videogame.

It's like a curse.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#4Final_galePosted 2/1/2013 8:09:57 PM
The VAs in Persona 3 and 4 are pretty much everywhere. Anytime I hear them somewhere else, I imagine them as a Persona character for a second, or vice versa. For example, when Yu shouts Suzaku, I hear Lelouch from Code Geass shouting at Suzaku, and Yosuke's whole Shadow self segment reminded me of Luke and Asch from Tales of the Abyss, especially when they both yelled "You're not me!" And with Troy Baker as Kanji, I always hear:
Yuri Lowell posted...
"Destruction FIELD"
#5_BTT_Posted 2/1/2013 8:39:37 PM
I hear Snow and Serah from Kanji and Rise respectfully, which sometimes makes their interactions odd. And I can't help hearing Lelouch/Ratatoskr from MC and Adachi. Oh, and apparently Anise and Emil go to Yasogami High, but I never caught that Yosuke and Luke's VA were the same despite starting P4G almost immediately after finishing Abyss3D.

For example, when Yu shouts Suzaku

Huh . . . I might go fuse a Suzaku just to hear that.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1