Girlfriend date?

#1porkins_da_manPosted 2/2/2013 5:29:10 AM
Okay, I just got to the finale where you have to meet asll your rank 10's and one of very main reasons I prefer Golden over the original is because of how much having a girlfriend actually matters. In tge original it was just rank 10 and christmas eve, but in golden it's so much more, like the day after the summer festival (I went with Chie). Getting back to the main point, I was wondering if the final date was on Valentine's Day or if there was something at the train station. Also, I messed up and didn't complete the Marie Social Link, so I didn't get the Ski Trip scene, and I think that I won't get any of the Epilouge scenes, so please no spoilers for any of those. To put it simpler: Are there any scenes that involve the Chie Satonaka romance that take place after Valentine's Day and do NOT require the completion of the Aeon Social Link? (Again, please NO SPOILERS, a simply yes or no answer will work)
#2ConMan8Posted 2/2/2013 5:41:54 AM
No scenes after Valentines.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#3porkins_da_man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:48:19 AM
Ok, while still remaining spoiler free, are there any scenes after Valentine's if I complete the Aeon S.Link and get the epilouge scenes?
#4ConMan8Posted 2/2/2013 5:56:32 AM
The only thing that changes the epilogue is whether you're lovers with Marie.

It's kinda lame. >_>
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#5porkins_da_man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:05:58 AM
Oh, well I'll still do a new game+, maybe on easy mode so I can get through it faster and actually get those scenes (Except for Marie being my girlfriend, I'll just friend-zone her). I still liked the Valentines date, it was cute and I loved tge way Chie acted all throughout the romance. I say that she's most likely canon.
#6Skull007o_OPosted 2/2/2013 7:39:58 AM
porkins_da_man posted...
(Except for Marie being my girlfriend, I'll just friend-zone her)

You can't
#7Saito_IkariPosted 2/2/2013 8:28:37 AM
that would be nice if there was an extra scene at the train station, hell it be awesome if in the new epilogue if there was scenes for it but i'll bet due to time constraints they couldnt...P4G revised anyone? with like an Aika s-link XD
---
Final fantasy 3 FC: 4210-5355-3133
#8porkins_da_man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:51:00 AM
Skull007o_O posted...
porkins_da_man posted...
(Except for Marie being my girlfriend, I'll just friend-zone her)

You can't

That's so dumb! The only reason I want the epilouge is to go on more dates. So what, will Chie get mad at me?
#9GvysePosted 2/2/2013 10:58:16 AM
how the hell did you think you had to date Marie?
you can friend-zone Marie or you can date her on top of any girl and they will not get mad.
#10porkins_da_man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:51:45 AM
Gvyse posted...
how the hell did you think you had to date Marie?
you can friend-zone Marie or you can date her on top of any girl and they will not get mad.

Im just being cautious, Im going to have to NG+ the game and I need to figure out my plan before hand, I need to replay whether I complete the Aeon link or not because I still need to get the true ending. Im also extremely annoyed that I dont get to keep my personas, I had already gotten all tge good ones like thor, surt, Sraosha, and Satan. Plus I still need to kill the reaper. My main gripe is that I need to go throught the intro again. I dont mind redoing anything past the Rise dungeon, because thats when the game actually starts to become Golden