help pick a persona

#21natchu96Posted 2/5/2013 4:10:04 AM
Shizuru_Shu posted...
So ok... I change absorb elec for absorb fire. Is that better?

p.s. Planning to use Tri-something-jas Trumpeter for debuffs and buffs against bosses. And four-dyne+die for me (with boost) Alice against opponents that weak to magic and dark.
p.p.s. Wanna use Yoshitsune for secret boss battle.

For the boss battle, Victory Cry would be completely useless anyway, and you may need non-auto buffs somehow to last the whole thing. And taking no damage from things at all would be good, but she sort of fights with a pattern, so if you absorb everything else you can leave fire as just "resist", as you'll be healed by the incoming damage afterwards (hilarious, no?)

More specifically, I heard Enduring Soul is recommended for surviving the Velvet Room Sisters' trademark 9999 damage Megidolaon.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)
#22RasolisuPosted 2/5/2013 5:32:28 AM
natchu96 posted...
Shizuru_Shu posted...
So ok... I change absorb elec for absorb fire. Is that better?

p.s. Planning to use Tri-something-jas Trumpeter for debuffs and buffs against bosses. And four-dyne+die for me (with boost) Alice against opponents that weak to magic and dark.
p.p.s. Wanna use Yoshitsune for secret boss battle.

For the boss battle, Victory Cry would be completely useless anyway, and you may need non-auto buffs somehow to last the whole thing. And taking no damage from things at all would be good, but she sort of fights with a pattern, so if you absorb everything else you can leave fire as just "resist", as you'll be healed by the incoming damage afterwards (hilarious, no?)

More specifically, I heard Enduring Soul is recommended for surviving the Velvet Room Sisters' trademark 9999 damage Megidolaon.

Endure and Enduring Soul is recommended for that fight (on different personas) unless you use the strategic 9999 to get around the full heal.
#23Shizuru_ShuPosted 2/5/2013 5:58:45 AM
Rasolisu posted...
Boost is useless with Die For Me the move will kill anything without an immunity, Mahamaon, Hama Boost, Repel Light and an Amp for one of the dynes or Absorb Phys work well rounding out the skill set.

I don't think so. It will miss. Rarely but miss. Especially with targets with resist dark. So it`s my trash killer (I can always replace mudo boost with something else with cards).