Canon Relationship?

#81ultima_XemnasPosted 2/5/2013 3:44:12 PM
YuXNaoto forever
---
DAMN YOU HEDGEHOG!
#82porkins_da_man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:08:56 PM
ultima_Xemnas posted...
YuXNaoto forever

I must thank you for sticking to the topic at hand.
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#83Lionheart08Posted 2/5/2013 4:09:49 PM
As for the P3 vs P4 protagonist over who is stronger, for what it's worth, it's already been said the P3 MC had the strongest wildcard. He just had the unfortunate task of fighting an enemy which could not truly be killed.
---
I'm a genius! Geniuses don't NEED medication!
#84DFlo15Posted 2/5/2013 4:14:09 PM
Lionheart08 posted...
As for the P3 vs P4 protagonist over who is stronger, for what it's worth, it's already been said the P3 MC had the strongest wildcard. He just had the unfortunate task of fighting an enemy which could not truly be killed.

As much as i agree with you, that is not really the topic haha. Not trying to be a douche, but still lol
---
Why is yukkiko such a pain in the ass to use?;/
#85_BTT_Posted 2/5/2013 4:21:10 PM
I hate canon when it comes to games like this. The choice is supposed to be up to the player, hell that's the entire reason we're given like eight choices. But of course where there's a sea, ships will be abound . . . I suppose I'll float on my MCxRise raft somewhere near a port and hope I don't get caught up in the clusterflux.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#86DFlo15Posted 2/5/2013 4:22:29 PM
_BTT_ posted...
I hate canon when it comes to games like this. The choice is supposed to be up to the player, hell that's the entire reason we're given like eight choices. But of course where there's a sea, ships will be abound . . . I suppose I'll float on my MCxRise raft somewhere near a port and hope I don't get caught up in the clusterflux.

Hehe well with what ive seen she seems the most canon... buuuh meh
---
Why is yukkiko such a pain in the ass to use?;/
#87darker95Posted 2/5/2013 4:54:04 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
ConMan8 posted...
Since for some reason we're talking about how powerful Yu and Minato are-

Minato didn't even have a Persona during the final fight, and the social link energy was probably only making him invulnerable. The seal was all his own power..
Minato also managed to stay alive for a few months to fulfill his promise.

He had more power than a Persona. He had the power of an entire Arcana, an arcana so powerful that Igor practically creamed himself when he saw it.
That implies that Minato is the only user of the Universe Arcana in history.

he is the third, but make another topic, it will be fun if no one starts getting too mad. :)
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#88CedicusPosted 2/5/2013 5:26:09 PM
Ai Ebihara
---
Vita PSN: Cedicus
3DS FC: 2707-1599-6445
#89DerolonPosted 2/5/2013 6:24:18 PM
Isn't it obvious?
The OTP is YuXMinato
#90jessica73Posted 2/5/2013 6:42:43 PM
Ai Ebihara

the canon choice for superior gamers ^_^
---
Oh yea, thank goodness SAVOTT came to WWK's side. l mean he's so respected and totally not a troll at all - 765351