And my personas are:
Lv 21 Principality
Lv 14 Orobas
Lv 7 Izanagi
Lv 11 Saki Mitama
Lv 18 Ippon-Datara

What is my best chance to defeat shadow Kanji
#2kingbriannPosted 2/2/2013 6:26:20 AM
you should really destroy his mobs. one is with to fire and one is weak to ice.
i personally grinded a bit toomuch i got mind charge with a mabfula.

imo, your people should be in the 25s at that time so try grinding a bit
---
3ds XL FC : 1461-7483-3739 l Nintendo Network ID: kingbrian
PSN: kinggbrian
#3Bisected8Posted 2/2/2013 6:28:47 AM
Start off by having Chie use their mass target attacks (if they have them) to incapacitate his flunkies (keep them down, or the respective ice/fire guy'll attack Yukiko/Chie with their element or else put up an elemental wall) and concentrate on them before moving on to the main boss.

Have Yosuke guard when Shadow Kanji starts using magic, since he uses lightening magic (which Yosuke's weak to) and just keep hitting him with your best attacks until he goes down.
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
#4ViewtifulGenePosted 2/2/2013 6:37:27 AM
Jack Frost is pretty useful in this fight. He can take down one of the side enemies with Boosted ice skills and he cures Chie and Yukiko's rage with Me Patra.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#5rhino7227(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:17:48 AM
Does he have any huge attacks I should be worried about, because I currently have him at ~50% health with only main character left, with obariyon for resisting normal attacks
#6Gamesmaster100Posted 2/2/2013 9:07:37 AM
rhino7227 posted...
Does he have any huge attacks I should be worried about, because I currently have him at ~50% health with only main character left, with obariyon for resisting normal attacks

He'll start using a fairly powerful lightning attack. Can't say I'd fancy your chances at holding out if its only the MC left as you'll likely be poisoned on top of being hit a lot. Your best bet would be just going back and trying to get Jack Frost like another said. He's really good for that fight. Any persona with Sukunda or Tarunda would help a lot also.