I think I'll start a New Game..

#1D_WindsPosted 2/2/2013 7:28:34 AM(edited)
Not NG+.

Normal mode, with Choose Freely on all allies.

Objectives would probably be:

- all chars. to 99
- read all books
- all costumes
- Hardcore Risette Fan trophy
- 100% compendium

Any other objectives you guys think would be obtainable without much hassle? I don't plan on using a guide.

Edit: Okay, I might have to sneak some peaks when trying to get all costumes :P

But I'm thinking Max Social Links and Max all stats are optional?
---
Do not argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
#2ChibiDeidaraPosted 2/2/2013 7:21:56 AM
That Actually sounds really fun gives me the urge to do the same thing .. but a little differently of of course . TC Great idea ! =)
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#3GaboadoPosted 2/2/2013 7:27:52 AM
In this version when get to level 99 your stats are maxed too? 999hp and sp? Remember you max in Persona 3 but not in vanilla Persona 4 and in new game + your MC starts at level 1 again. ( and that is lame )
#4natchu96Posted 2/2/2013 7:36:04 AM
Gaboado posted...
In this version when get to level 99 your stats are maxed too? 999hp and sp? Remember you max in Persona 3 but not in vanilla Persona 4 and in new game + your MC starts at level 1 again. ( and that is lame )

How is that lame? Being immortal is boring.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#5D_Winds(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:41:52 AM
Glad I could inspire, Chibi :)

Gaboado posted...

No, I don't believe the "multiple 9s" threshold is ever reached, nor have I heard of any "resetting" of stats in this game, except in NG -> NG+ transition.
---
Do not argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
#6ChibiDeidaraPosted 2/2/2013 1:28:54 PM
Glad I could inspire, Chibi :)

Of course ! I Also wanna Make as Many Fiends as i can on here =)

My Psn CandyAzulaChan
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#7Inertion5Posted 2/2/2013 1:46:16 PM
ChibiDeidara posted...

My Psn CandyAzulaChan

That's f***ed up.
#8ChibiDeidaraPosted 2/2/2013 1:50:56 PM
ChibiDeidara posted...

My Psn CandyAzulaChan

That's f***ed up.

xD thank you for Catching that ! oh man that is messed up

Friends !! Friends !
---
#9ConMan8Posted 2/2/2013 2:40:15 PM
D_Winds posted...
- read all books
- 100% compendium

Probably not gonna happen without a guide.

You need to max all your stats except diligence to do S.Links, and you need to max all links to get Compendium completion.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#10D_Winds(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:03:55 AM
ConMan8 posted...
D_Winds posted...
- read all books
- 100% compendium

Probably not gonna happen without a guide.

You need to max all your stats except diligence to do S.Links, and you need to max all links to get Compendium completion.

Ahhhhhh, you're right.

This is going to be harder than I thought.
---