I think I'll start a New Game..

#11RasolisuPosted 2/3/2013 7:20:33 AM
It is not impossible you just gotta really plan it out day by day know or learn every correct answer and how many points needed per level. Perfect Aiya stat ups (lots of resets) focus on using your night time wisely with shrine visits etc.

The current max run guide is not perfect to say the least it can be improved a lot and even then it has lots of free time at the end.
#12Goku61394Posted 2/3/2013 7:36:35 AM
What do you mean choose freely with all allies?
---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912
Official Charizard of the Pokemon MMM board
#13ChibiDeidaraPosted 2/3/2013 7:39:51 AM
What do you mean choose freely with all allies?

Maybe it's "Act Freely" During battle
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#14RasolisuPosted 2/3/2013 7:52:23 AM(edited)
AI only makes things go pretty fast... just gotta be quick on pointing out their weaknesses and repels for said allies.

MC is pretty much going to be the healer and buffer after pointing out those weaknesses.
#15D_Winds(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:22:00 AM
I think I'll switch "100% compendium" simply to "100% Skill Cards".
---
Do not argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
#16RasolisuPosted 2/3/2013 8:34:10 AM(edited)
D_Winds posted...

Impossible, you can not get the Heat Riser card in the first playthough. The persona that has it Magatsu Izanagi is only available for fusion on the final day.
#17D_Winds(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:54:35 AM(edited)
Rasolisu posted...
D_Winds posted...

Impossible, you can not get the Heat Riser card in the first playthough. The persona that has it Magatsu Izanagi is only available for fusion on the final day.

So there's no Shuffle chance for it, and Magatsu Izanagi cannot be fused on first playthrough?
---
Do not argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
#18KhaoticOnePosted 2/3/2013 12:28:47 PM
Yeah given the way the S.link maxes out.

Its only ever possible to get the card on a Second playthrough
#19_BTT_Posted 2/3/2013 12:45:31 PM
You can fuse Magatsu Izanagi on the first playthrough, but only on the last day, and you are unable to go to the cafe at that point.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#20LightOfJudgmentPosted 2/3/2013 1:06:27 PM
It is possible to do a NG+ without inheriting all of your data in Golden. You'll have the option to adjust the difficulty as you go (so you could raise the money you gain if you don't want to worry about budgeting, and raise EXP gained when you're leveling to 99).
---
Awaiting/Want: Tales of Xillia
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Zerus/fail2-12.jpg