Are the best weapons

#11SolKarellenPosted 2/2/2013 4:23:37 PM
awesomeuno posted...
mistermikeymike posted...
Tayo2345 posted...
SkybladeNox posted...
Yukiko has that 50SP one that you can get pretty early. Not amazing by any means, but still useful.

Suzaku Feather is literally the only weapon worth giving to Yukiko.

Without it, she might as well not even have a weapon since her Strength is so low.

i prefer the 10 luck fan she has. nifty for dodging stuff.

Word.

Sweet. I'm not the only one who used that!
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#12RasolisuPosted 2/2/2013 7:29:02 PM(edited)
TkMacintosh posted...
demonsword765 posted...
Yukiko has Hototogisu, which grants +10 to MGC.

This. So much this.

If we include Her Boost + Amp + a 20% Fire Increase, we get a 95% Fire Damage increase plus with Hototogisu's +10 Magic = Nuke of high levels.

Most people would say just use Amp + 50% Increase Item, but that's harder to come by (at least for me), so I just use the 20% increase item more.

I believe that with the weapon, accessory, amp, mind charge and her Burning Petals move she can put out more fire damage than the MC unless you build and grind a Surt to 99 mag. That thing hits like a steamroller, no party member can hope to even touch that kind of damage.

It can be boosted even more for some movie trips but that sucks up time.
#13ConMan8Posted 2/2/2013 7:29:25 PM
TkMacintosh posted...
If we include Her Boost + Amp + a 20% Fire Increase, we get a 95% Fire Damage increase plus with Hototogisu's +10 Magic = Nuke of high levels.

You only get a 75% fire increase. Only two elemental boosts take effect, skills take precedence, etc.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#14KhaoticOnePosted 2/3/2013 3:15:32 PM
ConMan8 posted...
TkMacintosh posted...

You only get a 75% fire increase. Only two elemental boosts take effect, skills take precedence, etc.

So does the boost cap out at 75%? IIRC each element has 5 percentile DMG boosts.

So like element rings 10-30%= Boost and 40-50%=Amp?
#15mistermikeymike(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:27:55 PM
KhaoticOne posted...
ConMan8 posted...
TkMacintosh posted...

So does the boost cap out at 75%? IIRC each element has 5 percentile DMG boosts.

So like element rings 10-30%= Boost and 40-50%=Amp?

i think it might cap out at 100%. 50% from amp. 50% from an accessory.
---
So Damn Foxy.
#16DarkDeath809Posted 2/3/2013 5:47:20 PM
SkybladeNox posted...
Yukiko has that 50SP one that you can get pretty early. Not amazing by any means, but still useful.

But yeah, you should really only use weapons that have some type of bonus on them, unless you're just using the Rush command for everything.

This. She's not an attacking character really, so the more SP the better. Combine that with the Chakra Band (I may be wrong with the name) which cuts SP costs in half, that adds 2-3 more uses of Burning Pedals. Or quite a few uses of Salvation.
---
PSN: LegionTheMany
#17TkMacintoshPosted 2/3/2013 6:03:24 PM
ConMan8 posted...
TkMacintosh posted...

Huh...I thought that unless you exceed 100%, the equip item would add to the boost >.>'