So I think II messed up with Naoto...(spoilers)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. So I think II messed up with Naoto...(spoilers)
2 years ago#1
So I'm on my first run through Golden and I'm trying to get/max as much as possible, notably getting all costumes. I heard the only way to get one of Naoto's costumes is to romance her and spend Christmas eve with her. I ended up maxing her link around December 20th or so and nothing happened that seemed to indicate I chose to date her. According to the wiki all I had to do was say "Because I love you" during her rank 8 event and everything would fall into place, however I don't remember getting an option to say anything like that. Can somebody tell me what I did wrong? My oldest save is right after her rank 7 event (12/3) if I can change anything.

Thanks a lot in advance.
2 years ago#2
You also needed to tell her during the rank 6 event that you're glad she's a girl; you don't mention having done that. In that case, if your only save is after rank 7 I think you missed your chance.
---
my Persona 4: Golden complete costume gallery: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAyDFtL (party spoilers possible)
2 years ago#3
Ah I see, I remember saying something like her gender didn't matter at that point, I'm surprised they snuck that in there so early. That sucks, so I guess I'll have to leave some more stuff to motivate me for another playthrough then. Regardless, thank you very much kind sir or madam.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. So I think II messed up with Naoto...(spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived