Igor and Margaret in the velvet room.

#1Niyel7Posted 2/2/2013 6:39:38 PM
Igor just sits there and remains silent, and Margaret just stares at him? I know they're not human, but I'm surprised Margaret hasn't gone insane. Sometimes Igor leaves, but for most of their lives they just sit in that room for eternity.
#2Paradox_KnightPosted 2/2/2013 6:46:31 PM
Margaret is new.

Igor's the one you need to question. He's been sitting there since the first game.

And has gone through quite a lot of different assistant.

Nice to see him actually have a team of Assistants again instead of just a singular one. But I do miss that blind pianist and the singer every now and again.
---
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.
#3SkybladeNoxPosted 2/2/2013 6:50:15 PM
He secretly practices his skills building elaborate card houses out of all the persona cards in the compendium. His assistants help, naturally.
#4MesmerilPosted 2/2/2013 7:00:58 PM
Marie is bored.
#5RasolisuPosted 2/2/2013 7:12:42 PM
Liz got bored too, and any attempt to liven the place up with stuff brought by the MC from the human world got denied.

The assistant in P3P wasn't always there as well as Marie and Igir stepped out on occasion in P4.
#6GSSAGE7Posted 2/2/2013 8:40:37 PM
Margaret does comment that time doesn't work the same in the Velvet Room. Maybe she isn't staring for that long.
#7RasolisuPosted 2/2/2013 8:43:14 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Margaret does comment that time doesn't work the same in the Velvet Room. Maybe she isn't staring for that long.

That is true, the MC of P3 gets pulled into the room for 5 minutes a week passes in the real world, visit it for 5 hours fusing stuff not even a minute passes in the real world.
#8defunct32Posted 2/2/2013 8:44:54 PM
I wonder where the Velvet Room will be located in P5, P4 is in a limousine car of sort.