I just can't help but find it funny... *spoilers*

#1cheatermasterPosted 2/2/2013 7:54:49 PM
Whenever I play the ps2 version, and now this game, I just can't help but find it funny how when the Investigation Team goes to rescue someone, they keep trying to get the person they're rescueing to not say "you're not me". Each time, they try to say "don't say it" but in the end the kidnapped person still does the "you're not me" line. You would think the characters would learn by the time they went to rescue Naoto how pointless it is by then.
#2natchu96Posted 2/2/2013 8:00:23 PM
cheatermaster posted...
Whenever I play the ps2 version, and now this game, I just can't help but find it funny how when the Investigation Team goes to rescue someone, they keep trying to get the person they're rescueing to not say "you're not me". Each time, they try to say "don't say it" but in the end the kidnapped person still does the "you're not me" line. You would think the characters would learn by the time they went to rescue Naoto how pointless it is by then.

Anime Kanji kind of did.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#3RasolisuPosted 2/2/2013 8:08:18 PM
Kanji actually wanted Naoto to say it so she could work out her problems and to beat the crap out her shadow.
#4natchu96Posted 2/2/2013 8:18:39 PM
Rasolisu posted...
Kanji actually wanted Naoto to say it so she could work out her problems and to beat the crap out her shadow.

The anime one seems to figure that we'd end up fighting it regardless, too. He just also justified himself. I think all the game one did was say what you said.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#5GSSAGE7Posted 2/2/2013 9:39:47 PM
natchu96 posted...
cheatermaster posted...

Anime Kanji kind of did.

He did in the game too.