Vote for your favorite PERSONA of the 'High Priestess' Arcana (II)

#1Exa_ManPosted 2/2/2013 9:57:07 PM
Which Priestess Persona is the coolest, in your opinion? - Results (100 votes)
Saki Mitama
1% (1 votes)
Sarasvati
4% (4 votes)
High (priestess) Pixie
3% (3 votes)
Ganga
2% (2 votes)
Parvati
12% (12 votes)
Kikuri-hime
12% (12 votes)
Hariti
4% (4 votes)
Tzitzimitl
6% (6 votes)
Scathach
26% (26 votes)
One of Yukiko's 3 Personas (pls list which one)
30% (30 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Now that the Fool, Jester and Magician personas are all squared away, it's time to "elevate" to the next Major Arcana - the "High" Priestess, which is sort of like a female magician.

Out of all the mysterious and effeminate 'PRIESTESS' Personae, which one is your personal favorite, and stands out the most in terms of looks and combat?

Saki Mitama
Sarasvati
High Pixie
Ganga
Parvati
Kikuri-hime
Hariti
Tzitzimitl
Scathach

Unfortunately I could not fit in Yukiko's 3 Personas (Konohana Sakuya, Amaterasu, and Sume-Omikami) seperately since these polls only allow up to 10 slots.

I think the most beautiful Priestess is Yukiko's ultimate persona: Sume-Omikami.

So who's your fave?
--
---
All hail Lord Zoidberg!!!
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)
#2Niyel7Posted 2/2/2013 9:58:16 PM
Don't know what the point of this is..but scatach.
#3ZuxtronPosted 2/2/2013 9:59:12 PM
I really like Tzitzimitl's space dress.
---
Saying that Guitar Hero/Rock Band is for noobs who can't play real instruments is like saying Minesweeper is for noobs who can't go to a real minefield.
#4Zetta_ManPosted 2/2/2013 10:01:25 PM
So do I.

:)
---
In the writings of the druids, lies a recipe for druid fluid. Sounds like a most refreshing drink to me.
#5PhantomReaperXPosted 2/2/2013 10:13:06 PM
I would have to say Scathach, in terms of design and ability. I also enjoy the myth around her and using the fusion spell Shadow Hound in P3.

I do like Konohana-Sakuya but after she evolves Yukiko's persona just loses all of it's redeeming qualities.
---
Gamertag PS3: Phantom_Reaper_X
I play Blazblue CSE: Tsubaki, Persona4 Arena: Naoto, and WO3 online
#6SkybladeNoxPosted 2/2/2013 10:22:57 PM
I would have to say Scathach, in terms of design and ability. I also enjoy the myth around her and using the fusion spell Shadow Hound in P3.

I do like Konohana-Sakuya but after she evolves Yukiko's persona just loses all of it's redeeming qualities.

Whaaat? Amaterasu isn't anything special from a design standpoint, but Sume-Omikami is amazing. Second only to Scathach.
#7SmashStrikePosted 2/2/2013 10:32:20 PM
Parvati. Just a really cool, elegant, and pretty design. Also Ardhanari.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#8natchu96Posted 2/2/2013 10:34:36 PM
SkybladeNox posted...

Whaaat? Amaterasu isn't anything special from a design standpoint, but Sume-Omikami is amazing. Second only to Scathach.

Sumeo basically just went from silver to gold with some minor details changed (hair). Like Suzuka Gongen and Haraedo no Okami, actually.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#9SkybladeNoxPosted 2/2/2013 10:39:37 PM
Sumeo basically just went from silver to gold with some minor details changed (hair). Like Suzuka Gongen and Haraedo no Okami, actually.

Sume is much more stylized and better rendered.
#10FlareKnightsPosted 2/3/2013 1:26:57 AM
I'd probably go with Konohana Sakuya. Just like the design overall.
---
"Many think that courage is power. Real courage is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Dan, Wild Arms
PSN:FlareKnights