Yay, Hardcore Risette Fan Trophy.

#1defunct32Posted 2/3/2013 12:24:48 AM
Didn't expect this, first playthrough too!
#2beny_pimpsterPosted 2/3/2013 1:03:06 AM
defunct32 posted...

same here how do you earn that trophy anyways?? i got it by luck!
#3ConMan8Posted 2/3/2013 1:08:23 AM
I've almost finished my third playthrough and I still don't have it. I hate you all.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#4RavenShinobiPosted 2/3/2013 2:33:58 AM
I too got it without even trying in my first playthrough. I heard many things about how to get this trophy, but I haven't even fought the reaper and I don't use Yosuke or Chie that often to get all of Rise's quote's about them.
---
Favorites: FF9, We <3 Katamari, Zelda: MM, Jet Grind Radio, Castlevania: SotN, Ape Escape, MGS
My anime list: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Raven_Shinobi
#5defunct32(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:33:46 AM
beny_pimpster posted...
defunct32 posted...

same here how do you earn that trophy anyways?? i got it by luck!

By luck as well, I do my first play-through with little to no guide/FAQ help but I did read up on some Rise trophy topics and I more or less got an idea of what I'm supposed to do to earn that trophy just that I don't specifically go out there to get it the first time. I only remember that I grind a lot and by a lot I meant almost every opportunity I get; this game doesn't have anything much to do other than grinding besides the SIMS element and fusing of Personas so I did just that, then I would purposely leave everyone's health low and Rise would be "xxx-senpai/kun your health's low" I am not sure if that is part of the 250 lines but you know whatever comes out of her mouth I consider it part of the trophy, I constantly analyze and I change party just to keep them on the same level and depends on the dungeon, if a dungeon has a lot of enemies weak to ice then it's Teddie/Chie, lightning will be "Kanji, so on and so forth.

I don't think there's anything specific whatsoever but dang, when the notification came up on the upper-right corner of the Vita screen w/ "you earned a trophy: Hardcore Risette's Fan" I was like "what?" I quickly grabbed a screenshot for fun, lol!

ConMan8 posted...
I've almost finished my third playthrough and I still don't have it. I hate you all.

Were you trying to do anything specific?

RavenShinobi posted...
I too got it without even trying in my first playthrough. I heard many things about how to get this trophy, but I haven't even fought the reaper and I don't use Yosuke or Chie that often to get all of Rise's quote's about them.

I fought the Reaper only once but I only managed to bring his health to about half a bar then he suddenly went into high-gear and got 3 turns in a row (not even exploiting my weaknesses) then he went on to further exploit my weakness so it's like "it's all the Reaper's turn" but I cannot remember if Rise has some special or specific lines during the Reaper battle.
#6defunct32(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:35:05 AM
defunct32 posted...

Oh wait, benny_pimpster you're that guy w/ the Jack Frost tattoo on your right thigh, right? Cool! :D