Victory cry (easy way) some help (no spoilers)

#1Shizuru_ShuPosted 2/3/2013 7:12:55 AM
Hey. Today I tried to get it (9/18 in game) and got one! Several tries were useless (brave blade, null elec and so on) but after some attention I can understand some game mechanics. First of all try to understand what skill usually changes (some times it was first sometimes last) but most time for me it was third skill that I tried to give my persona (that`s right i got this skill on orthrus because I don`t find that soc. link). After I understand that most of the time changes only third skill that I were giving to persona, I always choose tetracarn on 3rd persona skill. After several tries it was done. Now I can fuse any persona with victory cry. Hope that helps someone and good luck!
#2Godstriker8Posted 2/3/2013 11:34:22 AM
Or you can just get the skill card from Izanagi no Okami...
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#3KADFCPosted 2/3/2013 2:08:56 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
Or you can just get the skill card from Izanagi no Okami...

Which requires him to finish the game, start a new one, and get pass another 5 to 7 months before his level the needed amount to create InO, level that up as well, etc...
#4Shizuru_Shu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:53:37 PM
Yeah. Skill is awesome though... Want to get it on my alice and maybe some other "multielemental" personas.
#5Shizuru_Shu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:10:13 AM
Just minute ago got skill called "demonic judgement" (changed from megidolaon) and it is worst skill ever x)
#6TluhdatsiPosted 2/5/2013 9:49:04 AM(edited)
My worst experience with "skill change" came when I was fusing Magatsu-Izanagi. Null Physical changed to Divine Grace.

So, instead of being immune to physical damage, now I get a nice bonus when casting one of those healing spells I don't have. That's just grand.

I let it go, though, because I knew I'd have to ditch something for the cool skills that persona gets later, anyway, and at least Divine Grace would be a very easy thing to lose.

Well, actually, it's because I got Divine Grace mixed up with Angelic Grace, which would not be a terrible trade. But my first explanation makes it seem more like I know what I'm doing, so I'll just stick with that.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#7Shizuru_Shu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:06:25 AM
Judgement probably the worst skills ever. They only halves hp on those enemies who don't immune to light/dark (if they have resist you can miss... i guess) and costs a LOT OF SP. 52 or 54 I don't remember. For single hit skill it`s too much and yeah... almost all bosses have immune dark/light. Golden hands too. So it`s really the worst skills ever. x)
#8TluhdatsiPosted 2/5/2013 10:17:13 AM
No argument there; it is indeed a terrible skill.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)