Just been wondering about something... *spoilers*

#1cheatermasterPosted 2/3/2013 9:10:30 PM
After the protagonist got that second warning letter and Dojima saw it, he wanted it to be sent to the crime lab. Well, could the police find any evidence from the second warning letter? Like find evidence that shows Adachi was behind the letter and the killings? Because since he was pretending the entire time, I highly doubt Adachi would be stupid enough to leaven any evidence that would incriminate himself after Dojima wanted the second warning letter to be sent to the crime lab.
#2edge_of_painPosted 2/3/2013 9:12:21 PM
I don't think they ever find anything, really.
#3RinkuTanukiPosted 2/3/2013 9:13:46 PM
He never took it to the crime lab, anyway.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
#4SmashStrikePosted 2/3/2013 9:14:35 PM
Dojima gave the letter to Adachi to send to the crime lab and Adachi go rid of it. Also, the accomplice ending strongly implies that Adachi's DNA would be found on the letter.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#5natchu96Posted 2/3/2013 9:17:41 PM
SmashStrike posted...
Dojima gave the letter to Adachi to send to the crime lab and Adachi go rid of it. Also, the accomplice ending strongly implies that Adachi's DNA would be found on the letter.

Being the guy working for the main guy investigating the case makes it a lot easier, huh?
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)
#6mistermikeymikePosted 2/3/2013 9:52:30 PM
well id be willing to wager that even if adachi left dna evidence (which he probably didnt see as he's a detective) they wouldnt be able to say thats adachis dna since his dna wouldnt be in a database (assuming he has no criminal record and things work like they do in the us of a)
---
So Damn Foxy.
#7RasolisuPosted 2/3/2013 9:57:44 PM
mistermikeymike posted...
well id be willing to wager that even if adachi left dna evidence (which he probably didnt see as he's a detective) they wouldnt be able to say thats adachis dna since his dna wouldnt be in a database (assuming he has no criminal record and things work like they do in the us of a)

Chances are with Adachi's screwups his DNA would be in there just to eliminate his contamination of the crimescene, also cops would most likely be in a system anyway for that

But anyway Adachi said he "forgot" when confronted by Dojima and it lines up with the accomplice ending too.
#8mistermikeymikePosted 2/3/2013 10:00:05 PM
Rasolisu posted...
mistermikeymike posted...

Chances are with Adachi's screwups his DNA would be in there just to eliminate his contamination of the crimescene, also cops would most likely be in a system anyway for that

But anyway Adachi said he "forgot" when confronted by Dojima and it lines up with the accomplice ending too.

yeah except when your the one handling the letter and you get dna on it noone suspects you.
---
So Damn Foxy.
#9DB-RBPosted 2/3/2013 10:15:48 PM
all police/crime scene detectives have chunks of dna and blood tests. Being a detetctive myself, I can say that police get tested more than any other human or animal to roam this earth. The reason for this is because contrary to beliefs, the first person to be questioned is the police/investigation force. Why? This is to ensure that these people are not related or friends with anyone associated who may be a suspect in the case. Also, it is because, again contrary to beliefs, that someone in the justice system is usually not suspected of being a suspect.

so adachi, yu, and ryotaro would've been the first three people questioned.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#10GSSAGE7Posted 2/3/2013 10:18:46 PM
DB-RB posted...
all police/crime scene detectives have chunks of dna and blood tests. Being a detetctive myself, I can say that police get tested more than any other human or animal to roam this earth. The reason for this is because contrary to beliefs, the first person to be questioned is the police/investigation force. Why? This is to ensure that these people are not related or friends with anyone associated who may be a suspect in the case. Also, it is because, again contrary to beliefs, that someone in the justice system is usually not suspected of being a suspect.

so adachi, yu, and ryotaro would've been the first three people questioned.

Even though it seems like the last two are, you know, the ones doing the questioning? Maybe it's because they seem to be half of the police force in Inaba, but I get the feeling that Dojima is the one leading the case.