I absolutely HATE Jpop. Should I still get this game?

#41KADFCPosted 2/6/2013 8:44:19 AM
Kuxal posted...
ChibiDeidara posted...
Kuxal posted...
sevihaimerej posted...
Really, the soundtrack shouldn't be an issue as you can easily fix It with some music you actually like. I would recommend a combination of Pinback, Neutral Milk Hotel,, Department of Eagles, Battles, and Grizzly Bear.
Maybe some Cibo Matto, Cornelius, or Primus for boss fights.

I have never heard about these bands.
Neutral Milk Hotel...
well it's better than girl's generation

Girl's Generation is awesome. They shouldn't even be labeled as J-pop to begin with

Girls Generation is the best =) Love Them so much ! >__> People Who Don't Like Them Can Just shut up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wNKCMpZlM4

Lol, that's the stupidiest review I've ever seen in my life. But funny. I did watch the first 2 minutes of it before I stopped.

1. That guy's a racist
2. He doesn't even like Pop music to begin with. He's bashing pop in general, not just K-pop
3. He doesn't understand a single word, yeah because you don't ******* speak Korean. Great excuse. So let me guess, you're going to bash every single song that isn't in English/Engrish?

Nice try, next. Stop posting links and actually try. That's just being arrogant.
#42Inertion5Posted 2/6/2013 9:02:16 AM
You're kidding me right? My post wasn't even supposed to be serious.

I agree with everything you said about his review tho except that he's racist.
And chill the **** down.
#43KADFCPosted 2/6/2013 9:22:53 AM
Kuxal posted...

And chill the **** down.

Wow, that's your best response? "I wasn't serious" I don't think anyone can ever take your posts seriously from now on. From how the conversation was going, that link represents how you think. You're just like the reviewer.

Chill the **** down? How about no. What are you going to do about it?
#44GatxStrikeAegisPosted 2/6/2013 9:24:42 AM
Well in my opinion this game overall has awesome tracks. Although the song in this game can be considered J-Pop (well, I actually don't understand much about J-Pop), but this game tracks are nothing like, hmm..how am I suppose to call it..moe song? It's nothing like hatsune miku or any other high pitched song with underaged female voice. So, go for it, you'll miss one of the best rpg of this gen if you concern too much with the song.

And btw although I don't know much about girls generation, but from what I see, their songs are quite good, their dances are almost flawless, and on top of that, all of girl's generation' member are reaaallllyy georgeous. Especially the one that has tallest leg (maybe, from my observation). Anybody knows her name? I think I'm fall in love...
#45ChibiDeidaraPosted 2/6/2013 9:25:49 AM
Well in my opinion this game overall has awesome tracks. Although the song in this game can be considered J-Pop (well, I actually don't understand much about J-Pop), but this game tracks are nothing like, hmm..how am I suppose to call it..moe song? It's nothing like hatsune miku or any other high pitched song with underaged female voice. So, go for it, you'll miss one of the best rpg of this gen if you concern too much with the song.

And btw although I don't know much about girls generation, but from what I see, their songs are quite good, their dances are almost flawless, and on top of that, all of girl's generation' member are reaaallllyy georgeous. Especially the one that has tallest leg (maybe, from my observation). Anybody knows her name? I think I'm fall in love...

That's SooYoung She is Very Pretty <3 =)
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#46Inertion5Posted 2/6/2013 9:28:47 AM
KADFC posted...
Kuxal posted...

And chill the **** down.

Wow, that's your best response? "I wasn't serious" I don't think anyone can ever take your posts seriously from now on. From how the conversation was going, that link represents how you think. You're just like the reviewer.

Chill the **** down? How about no. What are you going to do about it?

Man, aren't you judging people too fast? I don't know how to reply to the likes of you.

But yes, I agree with the guy, the song is s***. Check his other videos before you judge him too early like you do with me. He makes valid points in whatever he's discussing.

And I'm not supposed to be joking anymore? Cause low minded people like yourself take everything seriously? I'll do as I please, thank you very much.
#47KADFCPosted 2/6/2013 9:38:56 AM
Kuxal posted...
Man, aren't you judging people too fast? I don't know how to reply to the likes of you.

But yes, I agree with the guy, the song is s***. Check his other videos before you judge him too early like you do with me. He makes valid points in whatever he's discussing.

And I'm not supposed to be joking anymore? Cause low minded people like yourself take everything seriously? I'll do as I please, thank you very much.

Maybe, none of your previous posts indicates that was any kind of joke.

I don't actually like that song either, but the comments he said can be applied to just about anything pop-ish. Haha, no. First impression is what counts right? Why should I even bother.

I take things seriously when you dis one of my favorite bands and call it a joke. I've talked to many Anti-SNSD before, so you can't blame me for how I respond. They make no valid points and just rant something stupid based on their bias, just like you and the person doing the reviews. I have the right to express my side of the argument. You clearly have no opinion to defend on the matter. Anyways, another in my ignore list.
#48Inertion5Posted 2/6/2013 9:41:00 AM
Fanboys, gotta love 'em.
#49sevihaimerejPosted 2/6/2013 10:10:15 AM
Whoah...
S*** got crazy in here. I actually kinda like girls' generation, maybe that has something to do with the fact that they are all beautiful and I want to marry them all but they do sound way better than any American pop group of today. You kinda have to admit that thing the Guy in the video said about them operating as one mind like the Borg was hilarious and could double as a compliment to their dancing skills.
---
The Official Harihara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"Oh God! I was just imagining if dogs could talk."-Zach Galifianakis
#50derrckisnumber1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:39:34 PM
I'm really on the fence here. I'm currently playing WipEout to resist my buying urge.
---
PSN: MisterJimDavis
http://www.youtube.com/50deagle