I absolutely HATE Jpop. Should I still get this game?

#51Nightmare637Posted 2/8/2013 12:06:18 AM
wtf happened here?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#52sevihaimerejPosted 2/8/2013 1:28:51 AM
Alright then TC, maybe if an issue as minor as music is the main deterrent you have when considering purchasing this game I say either give another Megaten game a shot or broaden your criteria to include something like gameplay or story.

Seriously though, the Jpop in this game is actually really good, and the battle themes work very well (especially the final boss theme). If you are don't buy this game for whatever reason you should check out Nocturne (mostly hard rock), Digital Devil Saga (kinda like Jtechno on this one, much more of a hopeless, melancholic vibe), or Persona 2 (much more traditional sounding jrpg music). The only way to provide more help than this thread has already attempted involves you providing more information.
---
The Official Harihara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"Oh God! I was just imagining if dogs could talk."-Zach Galifianakis
#53IAmMC2Posted 2/9/2013 1:21:13 PM
Gaboado posted...
WAAAAAAY better than rap or other type of garbage popular nowadays. ( I really donīt care if someone hate this comment, it still trash for me. Love Jpop )

Congratulations, yourmoronic otaku fanboyism has probably done more to discourage the OP from buying this great game than anything else.

Anyway I loathe all Japanese vocal music, but I still loved the hell out of this game and a lot of its soundtrack. Truth be told you don't have to like the music to enjoy the game.
---
RIP CM Punk's credibility, murdered by The Rock. 2002-2013.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#54SefcaBlightPosted 2/9/2013 1:24:51 PM
you can just put it on mute and play your own crappy music over it
---
Whatever happens, happens.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/SephkaBlight | http://www.last.fm/user/SephkaBIight