New Game + question

#1Sp0tlesSPosted 2/4/2013 6:59:01 AM
I know there was this question already, but I didn't finished the game yet and don't want it to be spoiled by someone. There is option of new game + after you beat game once, right? So what is it? Does my character/personas/party members/social link lvls go to the new game? When I start I will have all my items etc.?
Please answer without spoiling :)
Im in the strip club going to rescue Rise btw.
#2ConMan8Posted 2/4/2013 7:05:55 AM
Your registered Personas, skill cards, and equipment at Daidara will carry over. Usable items and equipment won't, so sell those before you end it. Money carries over.

You'll keep the key items you get from maxing social links, as they're needed to fuse the ultimate personas.

Your social stats (Courage, Diligence, etc) carry over, but your level, party members levels, and party members personas are reset.

Social links are reset.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#3Sp0tlesS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:36:32 AM
so if for example i have now izanagi with god's hand skill and if ill register him, he will have this skill when i start new game? and will hes atributes(strengh, luck etc.) also be transfered?
#4RagingTasmanianPosted 2/4/2013 7:42:03 AM
Yep. But the first Izanagi you get won't have those. You have to get the one you registered (with God's Hand) from the Compendium when you are able to.
Kind of like the first Izanagi you get is a Shuffle Time Card, and the Izanagi you buffed up is stored in the Compendium, waiting to come out.
#5Sp0tlesS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:52:57 AM
Thats great. Now I know everything I wanted to know. Thanks guys :)
Cheers :)