1/30. Naoto SL lvl is 8. Possible to max it about by the end of the game?

#1TheExiled280Posted 2/4/2013 2:02:49 PM
Im guessing no :(
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#2Niyel7Posted 2/4/2013 2:05:28 PM
At least try. She has nice boobs.
#3TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:10:06 PM(edited)
Niyel7 posted...
At least try. She has nice boobs.

I am trying. I even used a save from 1/10 that spent that did nothing but focus on her SL. It's on 1/20 right now and she is lvl 7 on that save. I hate that she nevers comes out at night!

Wondering if I should reload my other 1/10 save and use the Shrine to increase her SL points. I haven't used that much in the game.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#4Niyel7Posted 2/4/2013 2:10:13 PM
Well, if you can't, there's always next playthrough. You can't max 'em all.

Or maybe you can with a guide, but that takes the fun away.
#5DB-RBPosted 2/4/2013 2:29:48 PM
you have until feb 5. don't do homework with nanako if you get prompted. go to the shrine at nights. if you see her near the gas station and weapons shop in south district, talk to her instead. Goes by much faster than going to the shrine. Also, make sure you have a fortune arcana and give her the correct responses. Doing so will increase her social link level each meeting you have with her. by the end of the relationship, MAKE SURE YOU TELL HER YOU WANT HER VOICE TO BE DEEPER! Doing so will enable you to get a sexy costume for Naoto. If you are not already in a lover's relationship with her, you are screwed lol.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#6TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:36:45 PM
DB-RB posted...
you have until feb 5. don't do homework with nanako if you get prompted. go to the shrine at nights. if you see her near the gas station and weapons shop in south district, talk to her instead. Goes by much faster than going to the shrine. Also, make sure you have a fortune arcana and give her the correct responses. Doing so will increase her social link level each meeting you have with her. by the end of the relationship, MAKE SURE YOU TELL HER YOU WANT HER VOICE TO BE DEEPER! Doing so will enable you to get a sexy costume for Naoto. If you are not already in a lover's relationship with her, you are screwed lol.

I'm guessing that romancing her is like romancing Rise. You don't actually get a choice like the other girls? I checked the her SL and it seems like shes in the Friendzone. Guess that sexy scene will have to wait for NG+ :/

Also, does that arcana thing work with all SLs?
---
#7DB-RBPosted 2/4/2013 3:45:28 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
DB-RB posted...

I'm guessing that romancing her is like romancing Rise. You don't actually get a choice like the other girls? I checked the her SL and it seems like shes in the Friendzone. Guess that sexy scene will have to wait for NG+ :/

you get a choice during her level 6 to 7 social link BUT that only triggers the relationship route on her 8 to 9 social link. and by 6 to 7 and 8 to 9 I mean social link will become 7 or become 9 during that meeting. so if you chose the wrong choice when she became level 7, you won't get that choice when she becomes level 9.

anyway, if you have an arcana of the same kind as your social link, it will almost always level up your social link. if not, the next meeting FOR SURE. without it, it could take as much as 3 or 4 meetings for the social link rankup to occur.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#8TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:54:57 PM
DB-RB posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
DB-RB posted...

you get a choice during her level 6 to 7 social link BUT that only triggers the relationship route on her 8 to 9 social link. and by 6 to 7 and 8 to 9 I mean social link will become 7 or become 9 during that meeting. so if you chose the wrong choice when she became level 7, you won't get that choice when she becomes level 9.

anyway, if you have an arcana of the same kind as your social link, it will almost always level up your social link. if not, the next meeting FOR SURE. without it, it could take as much as 3 or 4 meetings for the social link rankup to occur.

Wow, I didnt know that. Thanks!

Also was the choice that you are glad she is a girl? I picked that the first time but I got to 2/5 and she was only 9 so I reloaded my save for a third time and will try this once more. I should be able to ace it know that I know about that Shrine and Arcana stuff.
---
#9LightOfJudgmentPosted 2/4/2013 5:22:02 PM
That is indeed the choice you need to make.
---
Awaiting/Want: Tales of Xillia
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Zerus/fail2-12.jpg
#10TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:51:59 PM
Thanks alot guys. I was finally able to max it out thanks to all the tips i got from this topic
---