What do I DO?! *Spoilers*

#1notSFFPosted 2/4/2013 4:12:11 PM
I was following the Max S Link guide, but Chie's rank 7 didn't activate on the day listed. Now I'm a stage behind on her link, and I can't make up the rank 8 event because Void Quest disabled the party member's S Links, and all the future dates for her have events listed that are too important to skip.

What do I do now?
---
SteamID: tsff20
Xbox Gamer Tag: TSFF19
#2demunpuncherPosted 2/4/2013 4:19:16 PM
The next day the guide has you hang out with Chie do the rank up you missed, if the guide has it as a spend time you're somewhat in luck as you can either hang out with her on a book/free night or draw a great fortune (save before hand in case you don't get great).

Bt really, don't worry too much about it, for the most part it doesn't matter if a rank up in the guide is a spend time in your game. With the additional month and a half in Golden maxing S. Links and social stats in one run is incredibly easy.
#3Fatman_2006Posted 2/4/2013 5:29:14 PM
I had similar issues, i had 4 or 5 Slinks that needed more time, around the end of December, your have lots of time catch up.
#4SkybladeNoxPosted 2/4/2013 5:41:32 PM(edited)
You're fine. Skip some S.links that can be done any time, like Temperance or Strength. You have time to catch up later in the game. Also if you're too far behind, you can spend evenings drawing fortune slips/spending time with whoever instead of reading books. For best results, save before you draw a fortune and reload until you get medium or great blessings.
#5Chaosxmk777Posted 2/4/2013 6:37:36 PM
Alternatively, you can just ignore getting somebody's stage 3 persona in favor of making up the day.
---
"This is me... All of me." ~ Hanako
#6SkybladeNoxPosted 2/4/2013 6:47:02 PM
Alternatively, you can just ignore getting somebody's stage 3 persona in favor of making up the day.

Not really necessary if he's only a day behind. I was 6-7 days behind total due to missing various links and I still managed to max them all and get all level 3 personae. It was really close (maxed Death on the very last possible day), but not impossible.