Best Persona of All?

#1WraithGirlPosted 2/4/2013 3:36:48 PM
Ok, so since skill cards and the changes to shuffle time have basically made it so that any persona can get to all 99s and have any skills you want on them, the only thing that really differentiates them (aside from look) is their resistances and weaknesses. So here's my question: ruling out those rare few personas with unique abilities that can't be turned into skill cards or passed on through inheritance, which single persona is the best for using?

Which one has the most innate resistances/nulls/repels and the fewest weaknesses? Which would be the absolute best to use on a NG+ solo run?

Keep in mind, this is ruling out Loki, Thor, Odin, Alice, Yoshitsune, etc. who have unique skills that can't be passed on through skill cards. Only your more typical personas based on their resistances and lack of weaknesses.
---
Life is too serious to be taken too seriously.
#2DalekZeroPosted 2/4/2013 3:48:39 PM
Mara. Because penis demon.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#3HydreigoonPosted 2/4/2013 3:56:21 PM
Trumpeteer
---
Nami is my waifu
White FC: 3181 8609 7858 /// White 2 FC: 3053 5724 9151
#4WraithGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:17:56 PM
DalekZero posted...

That is oddly enough, not weak against cold. Fail on their part.
---
#5SkybladeNoxPosted 2/4/2013 4:21:07 PM
So you want to know the persona with the best innate resistances, except for the ones with the best innate resistances? I'm not really following that. How does having a unique skill that can't be passed through fusion matter? What are you even after?
#6SmashStrikePosted 2/4/2013 4:22:30 PM
WraithGirl posted...
DalekZero posted...

That is oddly enough, not weak against cold. Fail on their part.

He was in P3. Also because there were three physical elements, he learned powerful Pierce skills while also absorbing Pierce attacks.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#7ConMan8Posted 2/4/2013 5:26:39 PM
Beelzebub, maybe?
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#8Thanatos_WyvernPosted 2/4/2013 5:28:47 PM(edited)
Off the top of my head, Trumpeter, Beelzebub, Tam Lin, and Helel.

Edit: Nice ninja, conman.
#9WraithGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:49:15 PM
SkybladeNox posted...
So you want to know the persona with the best innate resistances, except for the ones with the best innate resistances? I'm not really following that. How does having a unique skill that can't be passed through fusion matter? What are you even after?

I'm saying I don't want to hear that the best persona in the game is Yoshitsune because of HT. I want to hear what the best persona is based on resistances, not abilities. Most abilities can be put on any persona, and any persona can get 99 in all stats, so resistances matter more than anything, really.
---
#10VeraxulousPosted 2/4/2013 5:53:45 PM
Uhh, straight up resistances with no regard for move list (more important, but...), then Izanagi-no-Okami. Other fantastic Personas for resistances include Helel and Yoshitsune.