Best Persona of All?

#21LightOfJudgmentPosted 2/4/2013 6:59:56 PM
Your ultimate question is: "Which would be the absolute best to use on a NG+ solo run?"

Uninheritable skills are the only other distinguishing factor between Personas (and it's probably the one that sets Personas apart the most, as technically any Persona can resist/null/etc everything thanks to the skill card system, even if it would be a frivolous use of skill slots), so of course people are going to mention Yoshitsune because of Hassou Tobi. And for good reason, because HT is the single most powerful attack in the game.

Additionally, Physical is probably the most useful resistance to have due to its ubiquity as an attack type.

I think you could have done well to word your question differently. In your original post, you explicitly said to exclude Personas with unique skills, when in reality you just did not want the entire basis of peoples' answers to be unique skills. Like I said before, unique skills are a factor that set certain Personas apart, like it or not.
---
Awaiting/Want: Tales of Xillia
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Zerus/fail2-12.jpg
#22synthetiksinPosted 2/4/2013 7:24:35 PM
Yoshi still has an amazing resistance level, especially since he can absorb physical. Trumpeter can be made to be the ultimate full resistance based persona. Innately? It depends.
#23Nightmare637Posted 2/4/2013 7:28:28 PM
mistermikeymike posted...
i honestly think you worded your title badly.

thats why the OP is there :P
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#24natchu96Posted 2/4/2013 7:30:28 PM
Problem being, as said before, a lot of personas designed to be unfairly powerful compared with the others have both unique skills and really good resistances.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)
#25DFlo15Posted 2/4/2013 8:45:33 PM
Messiah, cuz narukami cant get him:o
---
Why is yukkiko such a pain in the ass to use?;/