yu narukami vs demi-fiend

#101DalekZeroPosted 2/7/2013 6:14:30 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Hate to say it, but Persona users are some of the weaker SMT protagionists. Pairing him up against the DEMI-FIEND, one of the strongest? That fight would be over faster than you can say "Oh hell." Really, one of the only SMT protagionists who could probably beat him is Aleph.

How do you reason that?
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#102yungbluePosted 2/7/2013 6:33:02 PM
I think persona mcs are being under estimated they are capable of calling any monster out of their heads instantly and are capable of covering any of their weaknesses on the spot. Gaeas rage is strong but there are some persona attacks capable of being just as effective if not more so. With the right set up persona mc can hold his own in any battle.
---
I don't have a signature cuz i didn't feel like making one.
#103kratoscar2008Posted 2/7/2013 6:39:12 PM
yungblue posted...
I think persona mcs are being under estimated they are capable of calling any monster out of their heads instantly and are capable of covering any of their weaknesses on the spot. Gaeas rage is strong but there are some persona attacks capable of being just as effective if not more so. With the right set up persona mc can hold his own in any battle.

Well i havent see Yu dealing 11000 damage to an enemy that isnt a Golden Hand, while Demi-Fiend can to even late game bosses, the closest we have in Persona is Minato but even he cant deal beyond the damage cap and he needs all his MP while Demi-Fiend only needs like 30% of his HP.

Not even Liz or Marge could hold a candle to him.

If the Demi-Fiend in DDS is game breaking, if he appeared in Persona he would beat the crap of Izanami with a single moveset like Lunge.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#104kratoscar2008Posted 2/7/2013 6:45:50 PM
Niyel7 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
Niyel7 posted...
Hey, guys Rise is in love with Yu. That takes massive swag

Nah apparently Rise will jump at anything with bowl cut hair.

Rise has very high standards. She is hard to get, and by the way, Mitsuru is just an inferior version of her, according to the fanbase.

Rise? High standards? LOL. Anyway the Persona fanbase is jelous because Yu cant for the life of him get a babe like Mitsuru, they cant deal with the idea that their idol have a limit he can reach.

yungblue posted...
But the persona users use personas to defeat demons dont they?

Actually those arent demons, they are basically shadows that take the form of mithological figures, fitting considering Nyarlathotep isnt a demon unlike his devil Survivor counterpart.
---
#105Nightmare637Posted 2/7/2013 7:03:50 PM(edited)
kratoscar2008 posted...
Niyel7 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
Niyel7 posted...
Hey, guys Rise is in love with Yu. That takes massive swag

Nah apparently Rise will jump at anything with bowl cut hair.

Rise has very high standards. She is hard to get, and by the way, Mitsuru is just an inferior version of her, according to the fanbase.

Rise? High standards? LOL. Anyway the Persona fanbase is jelous because Yu cant for the life of him get a babe like Mitsuru, they cant deal with the idea that their idol have a limit he can reach.

yungblue posted...
But the persona users use personas to defeat demons dont they?

Actually those arent demons, they are basically shadows that take the form of mithological figures, fitting considering Nyarlathotep isnt a demon unlike his devil Survivor counterpart.

being a little fanboyish today are we?

and I would love to hear your reasonong on hoe minato is somehow remotely close to demi fiend in any area that isen't fanboy reasoning.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#106DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/7/2013 7:04:27 PM

He has a good point with Nyarly. As a Persona in the earlier Persona games, he was weak. He was probably f***ing around with you or maybe Personae themselves are different from what they're based on or something.

There was a reason for it.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#107Nightmare637Posted 2/7/2013 7:07:43 PM(edited)
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

He has a good point with Nyarly. As a Persona in the earlier Persona games, he was weak. He was probably f***ing around with you or maybe Personae themselves are different from what they're based on or something.

There was a reason for it.

when did he mention nyarly in his post?

Edit:okay now I see it , I was refrencing something else but yeah I'd say nyarly was mostly screwing with them.
---
#108kratoscar2008Posted 2/7/2013 7:18:36 PM
Nightmare637 posted...

and I would love to hear your reasonong on hoe minato is somehow remotely close to demi fiend in any area that isen't fanboy reasoning.

Sorry what? See english isnt my language so you must write well for me to understand.

I meant in gameplay terms, of course Demi-Fiend would trash them but if anyone can give Demi-Fiend amusement thats Minato or Tatsuya
---
#109Nightmare637Posted 2/7/2013 7:20:52 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

Sorry what? See english isnt my language so you must write well for me to understand.

I meant in gameplay terms, of course Demi-Fiend would trash them but if anyone can give Demi-Fiend amusement thats Minato or Tatsuya

I don't get it.

not the reaction I was fishing :P kinda boring.
---
#110yungbluePosted 2/7/2013 7:22:39 PM
honestly who ever gets hit first will be one shotted it wouldnt even be a fight. hitos attack does more damage yes, but thats like saying tidus is the strongest ff character because he can consistently deal more damage than any other ff mc
---
I don't have a signature cuz i didn't feel like making one.