Vote for your favorite PERSONA of the 'Emperor' Arcana (IV)

#11TluhdatsiPosted 2/5/2013 10:00:02 AM
I voted for Barong, because he has this odd sort of cuteness to him. I like the way his mask slips when he tilts his head.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#12Exa_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:32:32 PM
Funny you should mention that GSSAGE7, I too prefer the P3 design of Take-Mikazuchi (the brave, awful, possessing "thunder god") to P4's, and I also admire his design from the Devil Summoner/Survivor games.
---
All hail Lord Zoidberg!!!
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)
#13SmashStrikePosted 2/5/2013 3:54:02 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Is it weird that I like the Persona 3 Taka-Mikazuchi?

I'm the same way with Susano-o. His P3 design screamed "badass" while his P4 design was just meh.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#14DFlo15Posted 2/5/2013 4:19:02 PM
Setanta. Cuz his and his alter-ego cu culian is badass
---
Why is yukkiko such a pain in the ass to use?;/
#15Exa_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:28:50 PM
I think the P1 and P3 designs for Susano-o were extremely badass, while they were pretty "meh" looking in P2 and P4.
---
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)
#16SkybladeNoxPosted 2/5/2013 5:20:49 PM
I also vote for Rokuten Maohs moustache.
#17Exa_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:01:41 PM
And that wraps up the noble Emperors..... with the father of all Norse gods ODIN owning all the other Emperors with 25 votes. He's definitely badass in this game, and looks great although a bit like something Toriyama (of Dragon Ball Z fame) would come up with.

I'm pleased to see that King Frost has fared well with 16 votes, while Kanji's personas (including Rokuten Maoh's mustache) got 3rd place with 12 votes.
---
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)