Just beat it *end game and P4A spoilers*

#1Ein_SophPosted 2/4/2013 10:51:39 PM
I'd already played the PS2 version and I thought "well, it was amazing, just how much better can it get?"

And what do you know. How did this surprise me? The game just feels so much more complete now and it has cemented my love for this series even more. I'd already been spoiled that Marie was Kusumi-no-Okami but the whole HER being Izanami thing just came out of the left field for me. When she referred to her other self splitting from her, I thought "Hold up, if she IS referring to Izanami, then it oughta be the other way around." But yeah, I was proven wrong. I did not see that coming and I liked it.

This game seems to have added more fluff and rainbowy friendship which I'm fine with. Seeing things turn out SO. RIGHT, and seeing everyone happy just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside lol. This is probably cause I hadn't played a game that had a straight-up happy ending in quite a while.

I'd also heard that this ending references the P4A ending. I did hear Yosuke mention how things got a little crazy last time the main character visited so... I'm guessing that was that? Is their hunt for the culprit still on? I'd like to see where this goes.

All in all, I am very satisfied with this version of the game. So much so, I wish we had a home console version of it. So many feels, so many feels.
---
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho
#2PickleChickPosted 2/4/2013 10:52:41 PM
This game made all of my feels.
---
I'm going to go fondle my sweaters. ~ Gene
#3Nightmare637Posted 2/4/2013 10:53:21 PM
you mean P4G?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#4Ein_Soph(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:54:38 PM
Both versions now. If you're asking about the P4A in the title, it's referring to Persona 4 Arena.
---
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho
#5Nightmare637Posted 2/4/2013 10:56:21 PM
Ein_Soph posted...
Both versions now. If you're asking about the P4A in the title, it's referring to Persona 4 Arena.

ahh...sorry about that.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.